Shuttlecock XXIV: Making the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thoroughly expect to love the show, but at this point I feel none of the excitement that I used to feel before a tour. I've looked at one or two setlists, but I haven't memorized them. I haven't listened to any of the boots.

I think as the show gets closer, I'll get more excited about it. In fact, I know I will.

But I do agree that they need to take more risks. Then again, at this point I'm used to them not doing that and therefore just take what I can get and be happy with it.

I'd be more excited if it were a show where I could actually see them, but these stadium shows aren't getting me excited. I know, though, that once I plop my ass down in my seat and see the Claw, I will be trembling with excitement and have to pee more times than usual. Which will serve me well during the BEFP's set(s).

I'm with you there VP. I'm dreading the early hour we have to get to the Rose Bowl. The stadium in the middle of a residential area/golf course. And probably not getting out of the area til the following morning due to the traffic. Of course our show is on a Sunday night as well.

Guess I'm not having a good morning now, am I? :reject:

Obnoxious dad time:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom