Shuttlecock XXIII: Shit Pants, Move to Trash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They suck.

And the brief talk of golf now has me wanting to hit the links. The bad thing about golf? It's expensive. :sad:

Gothenburg (Swedish: Göteborg (help·info)) /jœte'bɔrj/) is the second-largest city in Sweden (after Stockholm) and the fifth-largest amongst the Nordic countries. Situated on the south-west coast of Sweden, the city proper has a population of 501,452, with 622,287 in the urban area and total of 908,609 inhabitants in the metropolitan area.[1]

The City of Gothenburg was founded in 1621 by King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden. It is situated by the sea at the mouth of Göta Älv - the river running through the city - and is the largest sea port of the Nordic countries.[3] Gothenburg is also home to many students, as the city includes both the University of Gothenburg (Scandinavia's largest university) and Chalmers University of Technology.

Gothenburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gothenburg (Swedish: Göteborg (help·info)) /jœte'bɔrj/) is the second-largest city in Sweden (after Stockholm) and the fifth-largest amongst the Nordic countries. Situated on the south-west coast of Sweden, the city proper has a population of 501,452, with 622,287 in the urban area and total of 908,609 inhabitants in the metropolitan area.[1]

The City of Gothenburg was founded in 1621 by King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden. It is situated by the sea at the mouth of Göta Älv - the river running through the city - and is the largest sea port of the Nordic countries.[3] Gothenburg is also home to many students, as the city includes both the University of Gothenburg (Scandinavia's largest university) and Chalmers University of Technology.

Gothenburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol, that's not even in America!!! HAHA. WGAF?

Is it just me, or do the few days between cities feel like an eternity? :lol:

They played more frequently on the Vertigo tour, right?

Huh, no Angel of Harlem, I Still Haven't Found ..., and In a Little While?

Who's static now, bitches????

I know. But those three have been pretty standard so far, right? Or no? I can't rattle off the setlists off the top of my head like I could a few shows in from Vertigo, I just have a general idea of what they're playing and where the songs fall during the show.

Which is what I'm trying to avoid being able to do, so well done, me! :wink:

I'm glad that song wasn't dropped. Now we just need to bring back Electrical Storm (sorry, martha).

I know. But those three have been pretty standard so far, right? Or no? I can't rattle off the setlists off the top of my head like I could a few shows in from Vertigo, I just have a general idea of what they're playing and where the songs fall during the show.

Which is what I'm trying to avoid being able to do, so well done, me! :wink:

Seems like it is the portion of the setlist that has interchangeable parts more than anything, and so far it's been the same songs moving in and out.

But that's better than nothing.

I'm going to start a petition demanding that Bono start writing better lyrics. I want them to change, and clearly this is the way to do it.

Unite! Positive change! Let's work together! Let'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

You can paste this into your petition:

Dear Bono,

Quit being such a pussyfag. Write about cool shit like, like pussy and shit, man. Like bitches and shit. Get mad gangsta, yo. Let's smoke a bowl then write some good shit, man. Fucking pussyfag. Grow some balls!!!

Beav

You can paste this into your petition:

Dear Bono,

Quit being such a pussyfag. Write about cool shit like, like pussy and shit, man. Like bitches and shit. Get mad gangsta, yo. Let's smoke a bowl then write some good shit, man. Fucking pussyfag. Grow some balls!!!

Beav

that's beautiful :sad:

12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom