Shuttlecock XXIII: Shit Pants, Move to Trash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even a story, little one. It's more like a brief exchange, but still.

As was my want, I was babbling about A Sort of Homecoming, and how if they played it with me in attendance, I honestly have no idea what my reaction would be.

My little digital friend, YLB aka LMP, then quoted my post, and added "Shit pants, Move to Trash". Hilarity ensued, with reactions ranging from mild chuckling to out and out loud guffawing. Someone chortled, it should be noted.

So, kids, that's the "story" of our current thread title. Interference comedy sustains itself, be it a random comment in a thread or Desert Sally opining on any number of things.

I was there raging with fury over the fact that he told me he just "smiled" when they played Electrical Storm and Ultraviolet. Obviously NSW is not a real U2 fan. I mean, sure, he made a trip to Europe specifically to coincide with their tour launch and attended numerous shows there, but a real U2 fan would have screamed themselves horse the second they heard something about the sea swelling or scumBono talking about sometimes feeling like he doesn't know.

:tsk:

but a real U2 fan would have screamed themselves horse

Is this what you think a real U2 fan looks like?

laughing_horse_teeth.jpg

i would just like to say going from winter to summer is a much bigger shock to my system than going from summer to winter. i wonder why. (actually i know, it's because i'm a freak of nature and it has to be near freezing for me to be cold. but i digress.)

i've never done it, personally. well, i should have, but i came home to weather that would have suited winter perfectly.

It's not even a story, little one. It's more like a brief exchange, but still.

As was my want, I was babbling about A Sort of Homecoming, and how if they played it with me in attendance, I honestly have no idea what my reaction would be.

My little digital friend, YLB aka LMP, then quoted my post, and added "Shit pants, Move to Trash". Hilarity ensued, with reactions ranging from mild chuckling to out and out loud guffawing. Someone chortled, it should be noted.

So, kids, that's the "story" of our current thread title. Interference comedy sustains itself, be it a random comment in a thread or Desert Sally opining on any number of things.

Even better, since then, impy, the hipster thief has all but disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom