Shuttlecock XXII: Summer of Laz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe The Other Place is debating SOI's distribution again.

That anyone is still trying to defend it is mind boggling.

i like that the going argument now is that some dopey intern somewhere deep in the caverns of the apple campus was put in charge of uploading the album to itunes all by themselves, and accidentally just clicked the wrong button that pushed it out to everyone's phones, and that obviously the band only really meant for it to be available for free because bono said something about spilled milk once.

i like that the going argument now is that some dopey intern somewhere deep in the caverns of the apple campus was put in charge of uploading the album to itunes all by themselves, and accidentally just clicked the wrong button that pushed it out to everyone's phones, and that obviously the band only really meant for it to be available for free because bono said something about spilled milk once.

giphy.gif

They just released Every Breaking Wave (new radio mix) as a single today??

Never mind, @u2songs tweeted about it, but looks like they just threw that version up on iTunes for the first time.

I’d love to see them take an album track from years ago, like Gone or Ultraviolet and release it as if it was a new single. Just to see what happens. Worked pretty fucking well for The Sweetest Thing.

Yea it's on the list of stupidest interference takes... Probably top 20, but not so sure it cracks the top 10. Redhill has a out 8 of those locked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom