Shuttlecock XXII: Adam is British

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's an interesting idea to start the morning with...

Oh, NSW, you just reminded me. There's a new movie coming out with Tobey Maguire coming home from war and he's kind of nuts and one of the songs on the soundtrack is A Sort of Homecoming.

yes, Alaska really.

:up:

really

no, I do say Adam is from Australia actually, many videos he looks so glum, you know, mouth 'upside down' and all that. :wink:

Alaska is amazing. Go.

Oh, NSW, you just reminded me. There's a new movie coming out with Tobey Maguire coming home from war and he's kind of nuts and one of the songs on the soundtrack is A Sort of Homecoming.

That pleases me, thanks for the info!

Never mind. I watched the trailer again and the idiots are using Bad instead of ASOH. ASOH would make more sense! Stupid Hollywood.

That pleases me, thanks for the info!

Even more pleasing, Natalie Portman is in it.

Disturbingly, the plot is that Portman thinks her husband, Spiderman, died in the war, so the hooks up with his brother, Donnie Darko. Then they find out he wasn't really dead, and he comes home to find out his wife has been bumping uglies with Brokeback Darko. It pretty much sounds like the most awkward and offputting plot evar. Plus, Portman is supposed to be playing a mother of 2 kids, which seems completely unbelievably despite my undying love for her.

Disturbingly, the plot is that Portman thinks her husband, Spiderman, died in the war, so the hooks up with his brother, Donnie Darko. Then they find out he wasn't really dead, and he comes home to find out his wife has been bumping uglies with Brokeback Darko. It pretty much sounds like the most awkward and offputting plot evar. Plus, Portman is supposed to be playing a mother of 2 kids, which seems completely unbelievably despite my undying love for her.

I think they should use this as the synopsis on the back of the dvd

:love:

This is the best synopsis of this movie I've read.

Anything with Nicolas Cage in it is a battle to watch.

Except Bringing Out The Dead. That was a cool movie.

I like that one, too. I also like the one where Spiderman's Dad is Otto from a Fish Called Wanda and his Mom is the chick chasing Jason Bourne around for the last two films. And Otto is cheating on Bourne chaser with Ellen Ripley from Alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom