Shuttlecock XXI: Laz is Bigger Than Anyone in His Way - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #141
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
That's grumpy Larry, silly!
Ahhhhhh. Obvi
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 08:35 PM   #142
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 39,975
Local Time: 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
I think even Bono has to keep some things for himself.
Like the aforementioned buffet?
__________________

lazarus is online now  
Old 05-09-2018, 08:44 PM   #143
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
Like the aforementioned buffet?
Hiyooooo
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 08:47 PM   #144
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 64,498
Local Time: 05:42 PM
I mean, I get it. If someone tried to tear me away from a cheese buffet, I'd claw their eyes out.

And also steal their wallet.
corianderstem is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 08:51 PM   #145
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
It's the chicken wings that give you away
The last at the buffet
Your big ass in the way
It's the chicken wings you eat every day
Please don't ask me how much I now weigh
It's the chicken wings
The chicken wings that give you away
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 09:04 PM   #146
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Sometimes
Can't fight my hunger's insistence
I see my pants from a distance
I can't get back inside
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 09:16 PM   #147
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 39,975
Local Time: 05:42 PM


Next up: Summer of Lard
lazarus is online now  
Old 05-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #148
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
I've been thinking bout some french toast
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #149
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: mar-a-lago delenda est
Posts: 20,101
Local Time: 08:42 PM
and maybe some potatoooes
DaveC is online now  
Old 05-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #150
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 2,066
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Sometimes
I eat at 4 in the morning
When all my family is snoring
A grilled steak lightly seared
brooklynmike is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 11:23 PM   #151
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,506
Local Time: 07:42 PM
Shuttlecock XXI: Laz is Bigger Than Anyone in His Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
I've been thinking bout some french toast


That elicited a legitimate lol from me. Nicely done.
Diemen is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 11:28 PM   #152
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 29,401
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
I've been thinking bout some french toast
Been there, done that:

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion
Hewson is offline  
Old 05-09-2018, 11:52 PM   #153
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: mar-a-lago delenda est
Posts: 20,101
Local Time: 08:42 PM
DaveC is online now  
Old 05-10-2018, 05:03 AM   #154
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 39,975
Local Time: 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
It's the chicken wings that give you away
The last at the buffet
Your big ass in the way
It's the chicken wings you eat every day
Please don't ask me how much I now weigh
It's the chicken wings
The chicken wings that give you away
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Sometimes
Can't fight my hunger's insistence
I see my pants from a distance
I can't get back inside
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynmike View Post
Sometimes
I eat at 4 in the morning
When all my family is snoring
A grilled steak lightly seared

Waistlines
The pants are not fitting
They're not fitting
The pants have ripped
Waistlines
lazarus is online now  
Old 05-10-2018, 06:08 AM   #155
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
The Takeout tho



Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Takeout - it's clear. We will not eat lunch here.
Cream cheese - a schmear. Now let's all go to the cashieeeeeeeeeer.

When the lunch takes out
When the lunch takes out

When the lunch takes out
Hot dogs with sauerkraut
A bag of chips and an iced tea
When the lunch takes out
Get some brussel sprouts
And some oatmeal cookies from Nestle

When the lunch takes out (yum yum yum yum)
When the lunch takes out
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 06:23 AM   #156
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Shouldn't be here cause I should be fed
I can see the lights in front of me
Need a snack so I can go back to bed
I can see the lights in front of me
Oh dinner if you're still by friend
What the hell, what the hell you done for me?
Maybe I'll have a slice of this bread?
I can see the lights in front of me

Hey... I've been waiting to get corn a long time

Heyyyy...
Maybe some lo mein
Heyyyy...
My belly's growing
If I can just get a cupcake
Then you know I'll eat it
The lights of the fridge
The lights of the fridge

...

Feed yourself, engorge yourself
On cookies from the Keebler elf
From the Keebler ellllllf
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 07:31 AM   #157
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 39,975
Local Time: 05:42 PM
15?? (There Is A Line)

And if the customers of the buffet
Are keeping you waiting
And your tray is begging dishes from the menu
Guard your appetite from overinflation
And know that fatness gathers around the waist

If there is a line
Fifteen people deep
If there is a wait
For freshly-carved beef
If there's also pork
Now don't even doubt
If you try it all
Just let the belt out

With the whipped cream and pie
And butter sea 'round some lobster tail
And French dip that stole your diet away
Prevails

When you're All You Can Eating
And all you've got is gluttony
And all you know is feeding

If there is a line
Fifteen people deep
If there is a wait
For freshly-carved beef
If there's also pork
Now don't even doubt
If you try it all
Just let the belt out

'cause this is a trough
A trough for someone
Someone like me

I know the rest are done
But I don't have to be
I've got to digest some of the food in me before I repeat
Am I hungry for one more taste
Do you know the stomach has its own pace
Fatness gathers around the waist
Pile on
Pile on

If there is a line
Fifteen people deep
If there is a wait
For freshly-carved beef
If there's also pork
Now don't even doubt
If you try it all
Just let the belt out

'cause this is a trough
A trough for someone
Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me
lazarus is online now  
Old 05-10-2018, 07:55 AM   #158
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 29,401
Local Time: 08:42 PM

hell of a start to this fine morning.
Hewson is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 08:32 AM   #159
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
15?? (There Is A Line)

And if the customers of the buffet
Are keeping you waiting
And your tray is begging dishes from the menu
Guard your appetite from overinflation
And know that fatness gathers around the waist

If there is a line
Fifteen people deep
If there is a wait
For freshly-carved beef
If there's also pork
Now don't even doubt
If you try it all
Just let the belt out

With the whipped cream and pie
And butter sea 'round some lobster tail
And French dip that stole your diet away
Prevails

When you're All You Can Eating
And all you've got is gluttony
And all you know is feeding

If there is a line
Fifteen people deep
If there is a wait
For freshly-carved beef
If there's also pork
Now don't even doubt
If you try it all
Just let the belt out

'cause this is a trough
A trough for someone
Someone like me

I know the rest are done
But I don't have to be
I've got to digest some of the food in me before I repeat
Am I hungry for one more taste
Do you know the stomach has its own pace
Fatness gathers around the waist
Pile on
Pile on

If there is a line
Fifteen people deep
If there is a wait
For freshly-carved beef
If there's also pork
Now don't even doubt
If you try it all
Just let the belt out

'cause this is a trough
A trough for someone
Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-10-2018, 08:45 AM   #160
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,304
Local Time: 08:42 PM
BLT

Eat
Eat tonight
And may your meat
Be tenderized

If the mayonnaise
Tasted strange
Then put some ranch
Some ranch on thee
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×