Shuttlecock XXI: Laz is Bigger Than Anyone in His Way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's said he doesn't want to get into the "soap opera" of it, but that might just means that he knows fans will just be all over it. Like if it was a heart attack, people will forever be playing internet doctor and saying "oh, he shouldn't be drinking/smoking/going back to the buffet 8 times!!!!"

Although people already do that now.

He's said he doesn't want to get into the "soap opera" of it, but that might just means that he knows fans will just be all over it. Like if it was a heart attack, people will forever be playing internet doctor and saying "oh, he shouldn't be drinking/smoking/going back to the buffet 8 times!!!!"

I don't know what you're talking about...

Exactly what I was trying to get at. Like, if he runs around on stage, will fans be like, "Oh, please settle down and sing this with as little stress as possible"?

I get that part... It just seems a little weird that he's all "hey guys I almost died, here's an album about almost dying, here's the opening of a tour in front of 20,000 people about almost dying and here's a bunch of press quotes about almost dying"

"Sheesh that's awful, what happened?"

"Hey that's private!"

I get it, but I also get deciding to make art out of it but hold back that one piece for yourself. I think even Bono has to keep some things for himself.

I generally refrain from those types of jokes and have ever since I realized I more or less have the same build he had in his mid-20s, and the same drinking habit. I can see the future.

As a gal with a belly, I can relate to any self-consciousness the man may have about his middle.

I think they're silly (as opposed to mean) because he's so obviously NOT fat. It feels like more of another Interference in-joke than mean-spirited fat jokes.

Maybe because I don't want to know if they ARE coming from a mean place, since then I'd start telling people to fuck off.

No one likes Crarky Coriander. (It tastes like soap.)

I think they're silly (as opposed to mean) because he's so obviously NOT fat. It feels like more of another Interference in-joke than mean-spirited fat jokes.

.)
That's my perspective on it. Its just in good fun like jokes about Larry being angry etc.
No real malicious intent.

I mean, I get it. If someone tried to tear me away from a cheese buffet, I'd claw their eyes out.

And also steal their wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom