Shuttlecock XX - Laz Is All You Have Left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how much the band got from South Korea when they sold them the 360 claw

Olympic-flame-during-the-opening-ceremony-of-the-Pyeongchang-2018-Winter-Olympic-Games-billboard-1548.jpg

Nada... February 12 1997 is the date of the Kmart... thing

From U2songs:

On January 7, 1997, MTV showed a brief 30 second preview of Discothèque. They announced that the full video would be shown later that week, starting on January 9th. This was the world premiere for the video for the song. The video was aired during an all day retrospective of U2 videos on MTV.

I was off by a bit, but yeah most of us heard the song for the first time when the video debuted on January 9. A full month before the single was officially released.

This is fucking tremendous, a huge treat for us U2 fanatics: A chronology of U2's Bad, an iconic live song

Tracks the history and development of Bad and has links to all the 'highlight' performances over the years. A writer could turn this into a really special article but as it is it's really great. Can't wait til my Pink Floyd kick is over so I can listen to a few of these.

Yeah, I’m surprised it was acknowledged. Here’s hoping something from Pop is played in a few months...

Now today they tweeted the anniversary of the KMart press conference for PopMart. This might be the most they’ve acknowledged Pop in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom