Shuttlecock XX - Laz Is All You Have Left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could definitely be construed as harassment (but then so could any joke at someone else’s expense), but I fail to see any sexual component to it at all. But please, enlighten us all and explain yourself.

?

Actually one could argue that redhill is personally attacking Headache and Dave by referring to them as "sexual harassers".

giphy.gif

My hot take:

Kendrick did a medley of songs.

Bono and Edge were on stage for about 30 seconds. That was a bummer. On the plus side, they didn't do anything embarrassing.

Dave Chappelle "interrupting" occasionally was really weird. Maybe it was just there so the performers had a moment to set up for the next part of the medley?

The people I was watching with loved it, but I was having a hard time keeping up with Kendrick's rap. Like, slow down so I can listen, Kendrick!

So I see there's a thread in the Other Place about some rumors that Larry will be retiring after this tour.

I haven't read the thread but I'll be honest, my first thought when I saw the thread title was "Hmmm, yeah, that actually seems very plausible."

Given who it's from, any plausibility would be a sheer co-incidence.

That Quincy Jones interview today is something else. Here’s an interesting part.

When I go to Dublin, Bono makes me stay at his castle because Ireland is so racist. Bono’s my brother, man. He named his son after me.

Is U2 still making good music?

[Shakes head.]

Why not?

I don’t know. I love Bono with all my heart, but there’s too much pressure on the band. He’s doing good work all over the world. Working with him and Bob Geldof on debt relief was one of the greatest things I ever did. It’s up there with “We Are the World”.

So basically Q just isn't into their recent output and Bono does a lot of work with stuff.

Considering the rest of that crazy interview, this bit is hardly worth mentioning.

Yeah, I’m surprised it was acknowledged. Here’s hoping something from Pop is played in a few months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom