Shuttlecock XX - Laz Is All You Have Left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're probably going to do GOOYOW on the Grammys right? Well, Kendrick is going to be there. It would be cool to see them actually perform together live.

Video for Get Out released today, so my money's on that being one of the songs.

Maybe Get Out - Kendrick interlude - mash-up of XXX/American Soul? That might be kind of cool rather than wasting Kendrick on just the interlude bit.

Oh, I forgot about the boat thing. I'm going to a concert that night and will have to catch it later.

What's the boat thing?

2B87E08C00000578-3205267-image-a-54_1440102146720.jpg

Random example of how mystifying U2’s single choices have been of late. Out playing pool with my wife, and loaded up the jukebox with some music. Red Flag Day sounds fucking great playing loud in public spaces. Blackout less so, but still fresh. Get Out of Your Own Way goes over like a wet blanket.

Interesting...I would peg Summer of Love as better for yoga.

It's a hot yoga class that's pretty vigorous, so there's an upbeat section of the mix where Red Flag Day fits well. I've been thinking of adding Summer of Love more to the end of a mix, when things are starting to slow down.

It's a hot yoga class that's pretty vigorous, so there's an upbeat section of the mix where Red Flag Day fits well. I've been thinking of adding Summer of Love more to the end of a mix, when things are starting to slow down.
Hot yoga... argh. How about Numb, but overdub the word 'numb' with 'dead'.
Go you though! Wish i still had the courage to do that!

You have yet to explain how that constitutes sexual harassment. How is a reference to your “larry’s not on board” thing and your calling someone a grand bitch because they kept picking on you sexual harassment?

It could definitely be construed as harassment (but then so could any joke at someone else’s expense), but I fail to see any sexual component to it at all. But please, enlighten us all and explain yourself.

Or are you going all meta and proving your point about how easy it is to level false claims of sexual harassment by doing so yourself?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom