Shuttlecock XVIII - SAVE US, REFU-JESUS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As bad as Australian ticket prices may be, at least our fees aren't insane like that. Wow.

It was $81 for the ticket, then a $19.30 service charge, then $18.50 to deliver my ticket

Thought TM ended this practice after that massive lawsuit? The practice of making fake shipping prices to inflate fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the price isn't as horrendous if you don't have them delivered.

You can have them mailed for like $4.50 or get them pdf or mobile entry for free.
The $18.50 is for UPS.
I thought the $118.00 sounded high.
Basically figure an LA GA is roughly $100 after TM fees.

You know what ticket sellers are scum of the earth?

Those that charge for the pdf/mobile ticket.

Go put yourselves in the bin, you money-grubbing tosspots.

When pdf first came out, Ticketmaster used to charge 2 or 3 bucks for it and mailing hard tickets was free back then.
I used to joke with one of my buddies:
"Let's see, pay a few bucks to print the tickets on my paper using my ink and they make lousy keepsakes, or have Ticketmaster print them on their ticket stock with their ink and mail them to me for free and they make good souvenirs, tough choice"

But the practice of charging for them went on for a long time before they finally made it free. Probably a decade give or take.

But don't you understand they're giving you convenience? Therefore they have the right, nay, a duty, to charge you a small $35 fee for this wonderful, earth changing, service.

Back
Top Bottom