Shuttlecock XVIII - SAVE US, REFU-JESUS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Top 5

Mercy
Reach Around
The Ground Beneath Her Feet
Invisible
Kite

Levitate doesn't get enough appreciation

Gump: no.

Both of ya: You can register to receive a code for the ONSALE for each show. That's the public sale. Every single last ticket holder will have to do this, which is the intent of the Verified Fan system.

How do you do this? Through Ticketmaster on the page for the specific event?

Guys,

Check the FAQ there have been clarifications.

For instance: if you did not use your 2017 code to purchase U22017 tickets, you will be eligible to participate in the Experience (or Innocence based on your current rank) Subscriber Presale coming up.

If you did use your code, you have to re-up.

But keep checking the FAQ, don't take anyone's (social media) word for it. :lol:

22886212_10159556871010346_1262055157614843196_n.jpg

So little known fact... The night of the U2 show in DC is also the NBA's hold date for Game 7 of the NBA Finals, so on the outside chance that the Wizards both advance to the finals and have home court AND go to a game 7, the concert will be pushed to Monday. It's blocked off on the venue scheduler.

Sunday in DC for U2 it is then.

Yes. Or through this portal:
https://u2tour.tmverifiedfan.com/

As noted, you'll have to do this separately for each show you want to obtain tickets for.

Interesting. But if you're looking to get tickets to two consecutive shows, you can't do this for an additional night that hasn't been added yet.

What I'm likely going to do is attempt to get 1 GA for the single Los Angeles show, and when they add another, I'll try to get 2 and see if it lets me.

Catching up this morning ... you all have inspired me to go back and listen to the 2000s albums front to back. It's been a while!

Have heard a few rumors that Vancouver and Toronto dates may be coming. Crossing my fingers. I'm a little worried that maybe there won't be a second NA leg ... which would suck, because my original plan was not to travel this time and hold out for the next go-round. But I'd be crushed if I waited and then there was no second leg. Seems unlikely based on U2's M.O., but .....

If nothing is announced before the presales, I might just suck it up and go to San Jose. Vegas would've been my preference, but I'll be in NYC that weekend.

I'm a little worried that maybe there won't be a second NA leg ... which would suck, because my original plan was not to travel this time and hold out for the next go-round. But I'd be crushed if I waited and then there was no second leg. Seems unlikely based on U2's M.O., but .....

Looking at the itinerary, it kinda looks like a second leg (quite some secondary markets, plus repeat of the four major ones). So they might consider it a second NA leg of the i+e Tour (which didn't have one in 2015/2016).

He'll need a large food court to graze in whenever U2 finally tour Lithuania. Planning ahead!

I heard they were going to close the food court because Bono ate everything and there was no more food.

Just like the time I could have met Bono at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "I'll go a little later, I'll go a little later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Back
Top Bottom