Shuttlecock XV: Seppos and the 42: Cobbler's Epic Fail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I think 10 or 15 a month. Or less? I might have seen it for 8.99, but that might have been the Starz channel.

Only 10 more days till session 3. I'm really glad there haven't been any plot leaks.

Ha, I forgot to check Netflix for the first 2 seasons. I knew the new season was coming to Showtime and read they were also streaming the first two seasons. Thanks!

I realize now you were probably talking about the upcoming new episodes? So the Netflix thing doesn't actually help unless you want to catch up on the old stuff.

Either way, someone should bump the PEAKS thread over in Zoo Station.

Regular price or fan-to-fan resales?

Also do these usually drop at the same time daily?

I'd consider a GA ticket for the Sunday show at face value.

They were regular $70 plus fees box office Ticketmaster tix.
If the field on the Ticketmaster map is blue instead of gray, GA seats are available.
When I saw it, you could add only 5 tix, so I'm guessing it was a small drop. But there should be more. You have to check frequently, they can happen any time really.
If I see anything again, I'll PM you.

BC Place did a security check, scanned our tickets, and wristbanded us before doors open, every venue needs to do this

BC Place did a security check, scanned our tickets, and wristbanded us before doors open, every venue needs to do this

It's great when this happens. I've experienced it at a few venues in Australia. The Sydney Opera House did it some nights last year for Crowded House and not others, and the nights without it had a much more stressful entry process.

I have not a clue who this is.

tumblr_lwj1k9NHHQ1r0s5d2.jpg

I think the guy in front of me was one of the people running the line lol, he's been here since Monday, I've been here since 6am

I'm so psyched for this tour and the Shuttlecockers seeing the show tonight.

Shuttlecock XV: Cobbler Stays On Laz's Couch

Won't give any specifics, but the setlist U2start posted is really damn good. Hope we get that in LA.

This is a historic night for the band.

A Sort Of Homecoming will be played for the first time, full on - barring those two off-the-cuff sort of half-assed attempts in 2001 - since June 27, 1987.

Red Hill Mining Town will be played for the first time ever.

In God's Country will be played full-band for the first time since October 9, 1989, having been played acoustically four times in the interm.

Trip Through Your Wires will be played for the first time since December 20, 1987.

Exit will be played for the first time since October 14, 1989.

30 years since ASOH and Trip, 28 years since IGC and Exit, and the first ever performance for RHMT.

One Tree Hill and Mothers Of The Disappeared have been given a marginally fairer chance live, OTH having been played eight times since the 80s and MOTD having been played nine. (As an aside, I am curious as to whether MOTD will be played like it was on the original JT tour - i.e. closer to the album version - or like it was on Popmart/360).

Anyway, this is one of those nights where we're getting a bunch of tracks we thought we'd never get live again(plus the premiere of the new song). It's exciting!

ASOH sounds great, but it's a modified arrangement, and they cut out my favorite part of the song - "And we live by the side of the road/On the side of a hill/As the valley explode/Dislocated, suffocated/The land grows weary of its own". I wonder why. Still, sounds great.

Back
Top Bottom