Shuttlecock XV: Seppos and the 42: Cobbler's Epic Fail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But on the plus side, I'll finally have time to catch up on all the streaming shows I haven't started yet.

cvjgm_zps99296cde.gif

Get a Pasadena ticket for the second night and sit next to Cobbler and complain when he dances with that fucking hat on.

I would rather steal the hat and then spend time mailing it to various Cockforce members and having them share pictures of it all over the country.

I'm embarrassed that that hat lives in the same suburb as me. Cobbler is lowering the tone of my entire side of Melbourne.

Instead of mailing it, lets have the hat travel the country by plane, getting its own seat on numerous flights. (Just don't book it on United, would hate for it to get dragged off the plane).

Hi everyone, here is the cool as fuck hat. When I was in Paris I walked past a stand on the Champs Elysseeessss where they were doing graffiti on hats and tshirts and stuff so I requested one that says U2 and I paid like 40 euros for it. It's really cool

[tweet]826336623633719296[/tweet]

I still don't know why it's in quotes. "U2"? What, as in it's actually a Coldplay hat?

I need to sign up for Showtime through Amazon Prime for a few months so I can watch Twin Peaks.

I need to sign up for Showtime through Amazon Prime for a few months so I can watch Twin Peaks.

Showtime seems to be stepping up their game, their streamable movie collection has improved dramatically over the last month or two.

Back
Top Bottom