Shuttlecock! XIX: Servers of the Disappeared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just visited the Shuttlecock website. It's like all real and everything now.

Okay, let's not all serve at once.

I'm reading through the whole S'cock website and lmao-ing. It's hysterical!

I just got to "Your Jew Room" and completely and totally lost it.

It's the title to the next U2 album that Boner says might come out as early as later this year.

Or in 2013.

Regardless, we all know that Boner lies.

Ahhhhh.

Wow, I've become a crappy fan.

At least I'm not a liar like Bobonner.

You guys.

Four months from tonight = U2 in Chicago. :rockon:

Shiznit, that's actually relatively soon. I still have not purchased a flight or hotel accommodations. Speaking of which, I just realized I never responded to a PM from Diemen about this matter either.

In summary, I'm a procrastinator. That is bad, but still better than being a liar.

I was going to ask what you'd ended up doing regarding the hotel. ;)

If you end up at the same place as me, joyfulgirl, April and Diemen ... we may just have Douchebag Central!

I was beginning to wonder why you didn't like me. :sad:

I was trying to make sure "douchebag" wasn't just a reference to the seats I would be sitting in. I wanted to earn it.

Seriously, I just completely forgot. In my head, like all things U2, these shows are still years and years away.

Just like the endless updates of your life?

September can wait - I want to enjoy my 2 month vacation from classes. :angry:

There should be a mandatory, across the board, no exceptions, no questions asked 2 month break from work. Doesn't have to be at the same time for everybody, but man oh man could I go for 2 straight months without having to worry about work.

Oh, did I forget to mention that it should also be paid? Minor little detail, that. :wink:

There should be a mandatory, across the board, no exceptions, no questions asked 2 month break from work. Doesn't have to be at the same time for everybody, but man oh man could I go for 2 straight months without having to worry about work.

Oh, did I forget to mention that it should also be paid? Minor little detail, that. :wink:

If we all moved to Europe, we'd more or less get one of those. More like 1 month instead of 2, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom