Shuttlecock XIV: Bono the Vampire Slayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm lighting shit up on Twitter, I'm beyond salty. How the hell can you let people browse for tickets for free today? That takes some gall.

I haven't gotten a damn thing done at work. All that's available are nose bleeds on the other side of the stadium for $35 or nosebleeds closer to the stage for $100. Having to wait to the general sale to actually get decent options is pretty fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I understand not getting tickets. It happens, it's a gamble, whatever, but this is so beyond fucked that you could browse free when there are paying members who were encouraged to subscribe before the presale.

I'm about to throw Ticketmaster out the window.

I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window.

nsw-2.jpg

I'm lighting shit up on Twitter, I'm beyond salty. How the hell can you let people browse for tickets for free today? That takes some gall.

I understand not getting tickets. It happens, it's a gamble, whatever, but this is so beyond fucke d that you could browse free when there are paying members who were encouraged to subscribe before the presale.

Wait, you didn't even need the code to get in?

Looks like Larry will have to make an apology speech the next time they win a Grammy.

Don't hold your breath.

Wait, you didn't even need the code to get in?

Looks like Larry will have to make an apology speech the next time they win a Grammy.

Don't hold your breath.

Apparently not. Apparently you could've selected the bundle and waited to buy the membership until you found tickets.

Nabbed GAs for Houston. Perhaps I can make up for Laz's craven behavior at 360 Pasadena when he left his cocks unshuttled.

Hopefully this time the power of two Cock Force members in tandem will make it happen.

It's nice that The Nashua Tourn 2017 can make us all come together in solidarity.

Apparently not. Apparently you could've selected the bundle and waited to buy the membership until you found tickets.

Right.
Yesterday not the case, but today it was.
I think they had the bundles for i+e also, but I believe every U2.com member got a shot before bundles went live.
If I recall there was a presale for long time members first (like yesterday's Red Hill presale), then the next day a presale for newer members (like today's Wires presale) and I'm pretty sure bundles became available later in the 2nd day, giving the 2nd group a few hours before bundles were available for everyone.
This is how they should have done it this time as well.

Blame for this goes squarely on LiveNation's shoulders, but they give not 2 fucks as long as they get tix sold.

Yeah, I used the bundle last year, but don't remember it being sketchy.

Anyways, got my tickets. I'm still mad, but less mad.

I still don't have shit. Will probably just wait for the fucking general sale. Never had an issue getting decent tix with fanclub presales before. Pretty mad I even bothered buying the stupid membership.

Yeah, Dallas. I'm not interested in the "nosebleed only" options they have available. Sad.

I haven't gotten a damn thing done at work. All that's available are nose bleeds on the other side of the stadium for $35 or nosebleeds closer to the stage for $100. Having to wait to the general sale to actually get decent options is pretty fucked up.

mofo, come to Chicago for Death March 2017. I just now got a douchey 3rd row seat by the stage.

Sorry for you true believers who are getting fucked by renewing too late. I wasn't even going to renew at all this year but luckily had renewed last February when I thought I'd be seeing a new album and tour in 2016.

Hopefully more will be released, you never know. The presale doesn't end until tomorrow.

I still fondly remember the 2009 GA line chaos for the Rose Bowl show and the after show chaos of trying to get out of the venue.

It's annoying, but it's a Wednesday night show for me and I wouldn't line up early anyway, so seats are ok. I wish the better seats weren't so fucking expensive.

NSW and I will have to re-enact this photo again in Vancouver. :heart:

So bizarre. I logged in selecting "Wire" group this morning to try and help a friend, and even after I put my code in, it kept offering me the membership with my ticket. Obviously, I already have a fucking membership, you assholes.

Said friend, as with so many others, finally got his GAs for Seattle a good 2.5 hours after the presale started. So keep trying, mofo.

mofo, come to Chicago for Death March 2017. I just now got a douchey 3rd row seat by the stage.

Any PNW shows for you this time, joyful? :)

I still fondly remember the 2009 GA line chaos for the Rose Bowl show and the after show chaos of trying to get out of the venue.

I don't remember any problems leaving. And I didn't even wait in line for that show. We intentionally didn't arrive until most of the way through Lenny Kravitz's set, had a decent enough spot on the main floor. And we got to see Pau Gasol walk past us.

Back
Top Bottom