Shuttlecock XII - u wish Cobbler would Stay (Faraway, not Close!) from making threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Nov 10th show was recorded and was intended to be used as the Saturday broadcast if there were technical difficulties.

Surprise! It's online.

It's on the torrent sites, and also YouTube, at least in pieces.

The new BTBS is great. Could use less megaphone, though. I wonder how drastic things will change when the next album comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The mysterious invisible drowning man clip... there wasn't anything in that earlier post except a big blue gap. Probably an accidental oversight.

Shuttlecock XII - u wish Cobbler would Stay (Faraway, not Close!) from making...

The mysterious invisible drowning man clip... there wasn't anything in that earlier post except a big blue gap. Probably an accidental oversight.

I messed it up the first time, but I posted it again after that though.

Here it is yet again:

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Last edited:
Three minutes in, still waiting for the song...

Ok, that was actually pretty good. Puts me in mind of Wye Oak or someone like that a little. So now we know other people can cover u2.

In a recent interview with the Spanish newspaper El Pais, photographer Anton Corbijn said he was working again with U2 and that the band’s next album will be released in September 2016.

:|

In a recent interview with the Spanish newspaper El Pais, photographer Anton Corbijn said he was working again with U2 and that the band’s next album will be released in September 2016.

I look forward to hearing Rolling Stone's album of 2021. :happy:

I feel oddly indifferent and excited simultaneously upon hearing the news

It's looking more and more like the tour in its current form is finishing after Dublin/Paris. I guess we will find out in a few weeks.

Yeah, it would be odd for them to come back to the U.S. next summer right before a new album comes out. So I'm a little skeptical about this news and expecting more of a summer release. Besides, it seems odd to be saying an album this far along is still 10 months away from being completed.

I feel oddly indifferent and excited simultaneously upon hearing the news

What's there to be excited about?

How anyone can say when a U2 album is coming out 10 months in advance, especially after its release seemed imminent (as much as it could be by U2 standards anyway) is beyond me. September was probably just chosen because it'll be 2 years since SOI came out.

Back
Top Bottom