Shuttlecock X: Cobbler gets on stage and forces U2 into a medley of Outkast covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't renew my Shuttlecock.com membership back in 2006 (I never do between tours), and apparently there was an audio CD of the Zoo-TV Live From Sydney show sent out as the gift that year?

Found it online for pretty cheap and was wondering if this was worth having. Obviously there are a lot of bootlegs of similar or better quality but it's nice to own something official, and I thought the actual broadcasted show was great anyway.

The one lame thing is that TTTYAATW is added as a bonus track, and I don't know why they just didn't put it back in the setlist where it belongs--the legal issues were only with the girl seen on the video IIRC and shouldn't have anything to do with the audio.

I have it, its an exact copy of the DVD so if you like that then I'd reccomend it.

The version of TTTYAATW doesn't really add anything, I'm pretty sure its from the Philips Zoo TV special and not from Sydney. On top of that it fades out at the end which is lame.

Speaking of the fan club, I just found that double 10" live set on ebay for $33. Seems odd to sell it for far less than the membership price, so hopefully I didn't just get ripped off.

I didn't renew my Shuttlecock.com membership back in 2006 (I never do between tours), and apparently there was an audio CD of the Zoo-TV Live From Sydney show sent out as the gift that year?

Found it online for pretty cheap and was wondering if this was worth having. Obviously there are a lot of bootlegs of similar or better quality but it's nice to own something official, and I thought the actual broadcasted show was great anyway.

The one lame thing is that TTTYAATW is added as a bonus track, and I don't know why they just didn't put it back in the setlist where it belongs--the legal issues were only with the girl seen on the video IIRC and shouldn't have anything to do with the audio.

Plus it's got that weird ass fade in so I can't even put it in the order it was originally in...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Speaking of the fan club, I just found that double 10" live set on ebay for $33. Seems odd to sell it for far less than the membership price, so hopefully I didn't just get ripped off.

There sre folks (even some interested in profiting off of tickets, whould've thunk) who buy memberships strictly for the presale code and sell the gift for whatever they cab get back for it. I got the From The Ground Up book for dirt cheap on ebay from someone who was selling about 10 of them.

There sre folks (even some interested in profiting off of tickets, whould've thunk) who buy memberships strictly for the presale code and sell the gift for whatever they cab get back for it. I got the From The Ground Up book for dirt cheap on ebay from someone who was selling about 10 of them.

Ah, that makes sense. I've thrown my fair share of money at the U2 machine over the years, so I don't feel particularly bad about getting the record that way.

Back
Top Bottom