Shuttlecock X: Cobbler gets on stage and forces U2 into a medley of Outkast covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you think I am, crazy? :wink:

In seriousness, we can use all the help we can get. Europe will be toughest, so if anybody here has an interest I would be very appreciative. For NYC we need somebody to cover the first night (I think Travis is able to do this?) and the fifth. I've also just realised we might need someone for Boston 4. Any shows that fall on weekdays (Australian time) I like not having to do because it's hard to juggle work and covering a gig.

The shows start at 10am or so AEST, right?

Well yeah I am working but I don't fucking do anything at work and sometimes I don't even go into the office so it's easy done.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

And that we should respect his opinion because it's an opinion.

I think it's funny when people believe such shitty things and hide behind it being an "opinion". What annoys is when they crack the shits when someone calls them out on it. If that's your "opinion" then fine. But if you express it, don't fucking sook when people tell you that you're an arsehole.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Bro, that's just your opinion, I like that argument. Respect my opinion because it's independent and you can't take it away from me.

Fuck you. I have a right to an opinion that the right to an opinion is not a right opinion.

Every opinion is sacred
Every opinion is great
If an opinion isn't respected
God gets quite irate

I believe the gays are born that way. Then again, I was born a procrastinator and I've taken steps to overcome it so it shouldn't be so hard for people to overcome the gayness.

#iactuallyheardsomeonesaythis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically, gayness is akin to having a cleft lip.

If the Almighty doesn't strike them with lightning first.

Since, imo, gays are not humans, I would say that the human race is in the midst of a battle for survival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This person then is quite annoyed with the Bono, I take it.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I may not like Same Love but I hope it stays as outro music until this particular poster sees a show.

Back
Top Bottom