Shuttlecock VIII: Did We Just Die?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be more positive but I'm just going to say Ordinary Love into Every Breaking Wave doesn't seem like a great idea for pacing if that is their plan right here.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"Who are these lesbians for Bono" is possibly the best Bono line (followed by a nice pro gay marriage speech, not bad!)

"Now, who are these Lesbians For Bono?"

They're going to play Crystal Ballroom by the end of the tour. You heard it hear first. They'll play it at the last show!

220px-Chick-fil-A_Logo.svg.png
???!!

Seriously, I got to see three shows, and they were all fantastic in their own ways. I'm not going to cry over this or anything. I'm super thrilled. I've never seen two shows in one go before, let alone three. Four? Absurd.

I love this band. Can't wait for them to come back.

I really hope I don't cave and go to Chicago for my sister's shower :uhoh:.

This is coming from someone who loved Bullet on the album and on the JT Tour and then got VERY sick of it eventually, from hearing it every fucking night......it sounds fucking awesome.

Its laughable that fans can support this utter garbage that they call music these days. How can people who heard what they did in the 80s and 90's actually sit there and say that post 2000 u2 is in any way acceptable? Granted, there are a number of good post 2000 songs, but you would barely know it from their setlist.

This band is the same band that created Please, and nowadays they perform albatrosses such as Volcano and Joey Ramone.

Hows that for a meltdown?

Its laughable that fans can support this utter garbage that they call music these days. How can people who heard what they did in the 80s and 90's actually sit there and say that post 2000 u2 is in any way acceptable? Granted, there are a number of good post 2000 songs, but you would barely know it from their setlist.

This band is the same band that created Please, and nowadays they perform albatrosses such as Volcano and Joey Ramone.

Hows that for a meltdown?

Not quite as bad as I was hoping for, but, better than nothing.

You're a miserable fucking prick.

Why can't the...whatever guitar Edge uses for Hands That Built America stop working?

Not that a broken piano could stop acoustic EBW. They'll find a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom