Shuttlecock VII: Journeys to The Edge of the catwalk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... a picture of Paul McGuinness and Bono? I don't understand why that's noteworthy.

Reading the comments about the "festival" feel of the ending, and all the warhorses crammed together. In an alternate universe, I'd be as perplexed and maybe even annoyed as some of you, but dang, just seeing a crazy crowd reaction for all of them made me so happy.

I thought both Pride and Bullet sounded fresh and energized, which was a very pleasant surprise. The only one that slumped for me was WOWY, although I was more into it in Phoenix.

Hand over your fan card, cori.

latest

I'll never be allowed back in PLEBA. :sad:

I just saw the long, icky Vertigo hair and knew I didn't want to look close enough to see whether or not it was Bono.

It's possible Leo may be the one who poisoned BB to get his Dad's attention. Cause "When Love Comes to Town" had a bit of a different meaning one chilly night in Chile.

He should have faked a car crash so that we could get a better song instead.

I vaguely remember Screwtape confiding, somewhere in the Interference deep web circa 2007, that he used Interference members (or at least one or two of them) as the basis for characters in a new sci-fi/superhero series he was working on.

I can almost understand fan fiction for Movies or Books or TV with you know, fictional characters.... But for actual real people? That's just fucking creepy.

What really weirds me out are people who have usernames after celebrities. Lol. Buncha freaks.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I vaguely remember Screwtape confiding, somewhere in the Interference deep web circa 2007, that he used Interference members (or at least one or two of them) as the basis for characters in a new sci-fi/superhero series he was working on.

Oh christ, I bet I'm in there. :uhoh:

So now that we know what happened, just wanted to point out that when one does a google search for Paul McGuiness, this pic comes up right at the top...

1310397162-bono_paul_mcguinness.jpg

Hey I know that dude!

Am I a horrible person for hoping that Sheehan's favourite U2 song was something off Pop or something they haven't played in a while?

That thought crossed my mind today.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's brain immediately jumped to this train of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom