Shuttlecock V: Sleep Like Leo Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried for the Thursday show (Night 2), searching for GAs specifically and had no luck. Then went straight to Night 4 and came up empty there as well. On a hunch I scrolled down to the second GA category (I mentioned previously they had three differently-worded variations for GA) and searched again, and struck gold.

So Ashley you might want to try that, or even the third category if it doesn't work.

Was hoping not to go two nights in a row but looks like I'm doing Sat and Sun. On the latter I only have a single ticket.

Looks like I won't be catching U2 this time around. Wasn't able to get on TM until just now, and considering I'd have to drive 8 hours to see them, GAs were the cheapest I could afford, and of course those were long gone.

:sigh:

Tried for the Thursday show (Night 2), searching for GAs specifically and had no luck. Then went straight to Night 4 and came up empty there as well. On a hunch I scrolled down to the second GA category (I mentioned previously they had three differently-worded variations for GA) and searched again, and struck gold.

So Ashley you might want to try that, or even the third category if it doesn't work.

Was hoping not to go two nights in a row but looks like I'm doing Sat and Sun. On the latter I only have a single ticket.

That's what I did, was clicked on all three GA options. I did pull GAs to night one, just for curiosities sake, and got them. But I already bought those tickets. Tried night 4, because, ideally, that's the other show I'd like to go to GA, but nada.

I'm pretty content with GAs night one and then seats to whatever other show I go to, but I'll keep an eye out as the shows get nearer for whatever else might happen.

Hey guys, did I miss anything while on vacation??? Har har har.

Going to both Vancouver shows with NSW. DB seats for night one, mid-level seats for night two.

Looks like I won't be catching U2 this time around. Wasn't able to get on TM until just now, and considering I'd have to drive 8 hours to see them, GAs were the cheapest I could afford, and of course those were long gone.

:sigh:

If it makes you feel better, I purchased GA tickets to a Milwaukee show back in '05 about a week and a half before the show from a ticket outlet. Sure, it was a little pricier but if you really want to go, you'll have other chances down the road.

Plus, we don't even know if Bono will "be ok" by then.

I've got tickets to MSG 2 and 3. Hopefully that'll cover me for both sets.

Sent from my SM-G730V using U2 Interference mobile app

A co-worker pulled up a single GA for Saturday, and I'm standing in her classroom going TAKE IT TAKE IT. Then she reminds me that GA is paperless and I can't use her ticket. She doesn't want it because she needs a chiropractor more than I do.

Since I rearranged my schedule this morning, and we did spelling first thing, I have an obstructed view seat for Sunday, a half-way decent seat for Saturday, and that decent seat I got in the presale for Tuesday night. Now I need to talk myself into spending another 120 bucks on these dipshits for Wednesday night. I know I'll do it. They better have an asskicking opening band. I DO NOT want to sit through Damian Fucking Marley four times.

I forgot about the general sale completely, I'm not a real fan. Got some nosebleeds for night 2 in Phoenix.

Since I rearranged my schedule this morning, and we did spelling first thing, I have an obstructed view seat for Sunday, a half-way decent seat for Saturday, and that decent seat I got in the presale for Tuesday night. Now I need to talk myself into spending another 120 bucks on these dipshits for Wednesday night. I know I'll do it. They better have an asskicking opening band. I DO NOT want to sit through Damian Fucking Marley four times.

Shame on you Marley was great. :wink:

Anyways, you have seats...why would you bother sitting through an opener you discover you don't like on night 1, for 3 more nights? Show up at 8 or whatever and enjoy the U2 show :)

Going to both Vancouver shows with NSW. DB seats for night one, mid-level seats for night two.

Definitely not invading.

"Oh sorry, was I supposed to meet you in Vancouver?"

nsw-2.jpg

If they do another leg they provides us with more planning time, another Bang and Clatter meet up / beat up needs to happen.

I can't believe there was pining for stadium tours going on in this thread. Man, seriously? If I never have to go to another stadium gig, it'll be too soon.

I can't believe there was pining for stadium tours going on in this thread. Man, seriously? If I never have to go to another stadium gig, it'll be too soon.

Yeah, I feel exactly the same way. I hate stadium gigs. I'd much rather get frustrated at ticketmaster than at the whole stadium hassle (especially in NYC - MSG is so much easier to get to than the Meadowlands). The band is also more inventive at arenas- compare the variety of Vertigo Tour sets for the US and European legs. Miles apart.

How much more inventive than digging out Your Blue Room can you get?

Digging out The Ocean? Sure, there are exceptions. But I think there was more diversity on a night to night basis in the arena shows.

If it makes you feel better, I purchased GA tickets to a Milwaukee show back in '05 about a week and a half before the show from a ticket outlet. Sure, it was a little pricier but if you really want to go, you'll have other chances down the road.

Plus, we don't even know if Bono will "be ok" by then.

My wife is the best. I was all defeatist about it, and she found a pair of GAs on StubHub for $88 each.

I think I'll keep her. :)

Digging out The Ocean? Sure, there are exceptions. But I think there was more diversity on a night to night basis in the arena shows.

I know it's never going to happen, but I really hope they dust the cobwebs off Another Child, Another Place. Maybe in Chile 2016?

Back to back with Mothers of the Illegitimate, that could work.

Shame on you Marley was great. :wink:

Anyways, you have seats...why would you bother sitting through an opener you discover you don't like on night 1, for 3 more nights? Show up at 8 or whatever and enjoy the U2 show :)
Parking, parking, parking.

I did sit on the back steps and read when Tegan and Sara opened for the Black Keys.

If they do another leg they provides us with more planning time, another Bang and Clatter meet up / beat up needs to happen.

YES. In LA. I can pick you up at the airport.

Agreed.

A bike can smash, a coma please
In dreams there's no responsibilities
And I won't love, and I won't love
You know that Chile's coming 'round
But don't let this bastard grind you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom