Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If laz is indeed turning 37 today, then I would like to state for the record that he is a good year and a half older than me, and therefore all the previous cracks about how old and decrepit I am should be declared null and void.

Happy birthday, guy. I'm sorry your concert got cancelled and that girl you met last night was such a lame-o.

:)

At least I don't feel TOO old if he's 37.

Cori you look fuking GREAT for your age girl. :up:

Dare I say she looks great in comparison to any age.

Aw, thanks.

I get a lot of surprised looks when I tell people I'm 35. I hope not looking my age lasts as I get older. My mom doesn't look as old as she is, either, so I have that going for me.

actually I wanna ask you guys something k?

right, my mate says I should NEVER EVER tell a guy my age if he asks, because, while Im 33 (but more along 26 mentally, LOL!) - age would put him off.

so yes or no?

I mean, fuk, if we dated he would find out eventually, and surely that would make him wanna burn his eyes off. :lol:

ya know?

do you think she has a point?

she thinks he would be put off there and then. even if he liked me.

mind you, most guys I talk to are early 20s. the places I go.

Aw, thanks.

I get a lot of surprised looks when I tell people I'm 35. I hope not looking my age lasts as I get older. My mom doesn't look as old as she is, either, so I have that going for me.

Neither of my parents - well, my dad about 10 years ago, due to life circumstances he definitely looks 58 now - look their age, so I got lucky with that. I hope it continues!

Although, today a lady at the cafeteria called me "ma'am" :angry:

I hate that, it makes me think I look like crap.

actually I wanna ask you guys something k?

right, my mate says I should NEVER EVER tell a guy my age if he asks, because, while Im 33 (but more along 26 mentally, LOL!) - age would put him off.

so yes or no?

I mean, fuk, if we dated he would find out eventually, and surely that would make him wanna burn his eyes off. :lol:

ya know?

do you think she has a point?

she thinks he would be put off there and then. even if he liked me.

mind you, most guys I talk to are early 20s. the places I go.

That's just all wrong. Be proud of who you are - that's sexy.

okay

see I think she said this because one night we were playin Pool and these two lads joined us and one had his hands all over me in a flirty manner and yes he was gorgeous but he only mentioned his girlfriend AFTER he learnt my age when all four of us were in the car together and she thinks he may have been wanting to cheat on his girl with me but my age put him off thou in the end the whole thing he woulda done regardless woulda been wrong anyhow.

she thinks most guys have issues with age.

well, esp if he was 19, of COURSE that would be ridiculous like! reason to have issues!

:D

I find it hard to believe that you can ever look like crap.

:hug:

:love:

Most of the time I'm fine with how I present myself and such, but when a woman older than you calls you ma'am it make you wonder for about a hot minute. :lol: :wink:

That's just all wrong. Be proud of who you are - that's sexy.

:up:

okay

see I think she said this because one night we were playin Pool and these two lads joined us and one had his hands all over me in a flirty manner and yes he was gorgeous but he only mentioned his girlfriend AFTER he learnt my age when all four of us were in the car together and she thinks he may have been wanting to cheat on his girl with me but my age put him off thou in the end the whole thing he woulda done regardless woulda been wrong anyhow.

she thinks most guys have issues with age.

well, esp if he was 19, of COURSE that would be ridiculous like! reason to have issues!

:D

If a guy wants to cheat he's not going to care how old you are.

Which in turn makes me think/know that the guy in question sounds like a turd anyway, so who needs him?

But we got our damn tickets, there's nothing else U2 to talk about. :grumpy:

Oh wait, I have U2 news! I got my Cds yesterday. :) Anybody actually listen to them yet?

But we got our damn tickets, there's nothing else U2 to talk about. :grumpy:

Oh wait, I have U2 news! I got my Cds yesterday. :) Anybody actually listen to them yet?

Yeah, that's what I figure - we've all listened to the album, we all have our tickets (for the most part). Now we're just biding time until the tour starts.

I listened to them the other day, it's the first time I've heard a lot of those songs. Not too bad, but I felt like I wasn't really listening to U2, if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom