Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people on this site actually have a job or are in school? I'm convinced there's a larger unemployed population than one would think.

I can relate to that. I've been avoiding homework for nearly three years on this site.

Sometimes I stop and think about how much I could have accomplished without Interference. I wonder whether I could be something more, I could have gotten more money for college, better grades, won some awards, gone somewhere farther in my life.

Then someone makes a post that I disagree with.

Sometimes I stop and think about how much I could have accomplished without Interference. I wonder whether I could be something more, I could have gotten more money for college, better grades, won some awards, gone somewhere farther in my life.

Then someone makes a post that I disagree with.

Interference: Destroying lives since 1999...

My boss doesn't mind if I mess around online at work, because she knows the stuff I need to do gets done.

It's been quiet lately, so I've been online more. things are going to pick up very soon, though, so we'll see how much time I get to goof off for the next few months.

most of my job involves writing, so i'm always on the computer, i always have several things open at once, and it only takes but a minute to find someone, somewhere on this site who's wrong, and to let them know just how wrong they are.

If you replace "lucky" with "Jew," relay the same message for me.

I need to start going to more concerts. When they come around, I whine that it's too late, it's a weeknight, and I'm so lazy. Then when I don't go, I wish I had.

Mind you, this is only for certain bands. I'm not going to whine about missing The Jonas Brothers.

I definitely want to keep my eyes out for Elbow coming through town - I really want to see them.

I need to start reading more books, luckily I have one easy class next semester and won't feel guilty for reading for fun.

I also would love to go to more concerts, but class and money both interfere. :angry:

It's weird, I can't really remember life before I started going back to school, but can't wait until I'm done (and even after I graduate from this school I still might continue on, depending.)

So I check this page periodically in hopes of a ticket drop since it's sold out. An hour ago it let me purchase just one for some reason. So I snagged it hoping to get another later. I see now why people get all crazy for these Shuttlecock ticket drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom