Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed how much less "fun" Facebook has been in the last 4 or 5 months. I'm assuming since so many peoples' family members, coworkers, etc. have signed up, they no longer dare to write hilarious things or post messed up pictures.

The second my sister added me as a friend, I went and edited half the stuff I had posted on my profile. :huh:

More people need to know about the filters and how you can set up different groups of friends and set the filters so that only certain groups see certain things.

I'll probably see how it goes by having ma and pa as friends - I don't have anything potentially embarrassing. If I need to, I'll give them the boot later and let them know I'm setting that boundary.

I doubt they'll even be on it that much.

A lot of my various relations have signed up in the past few months - I actually dig it. But I guess I'm old and boring enough that I don't have to worry about potential embarrassment. ;)

This is why I'm not on Facebook. I don't want my (seven) worlds colliding. Even with the filters, which I'm sure I couldn't figure out properly. The idea of having family, current friends, old friends who find me, Interferencers, writers I know through work, etc. all in my business together makes me crazy. I'm sure I'd fuck it up somehow like a friend who accidentally sent everyone he had ever sent or received an email to/from a "hi! I'm on Facebook! Come look at my pictures!" mass email that went to exes and people he never wanted to be in touch with again. :uhoh:

I like putting snippets of song lyrics in my status updates. Some people get the reference, others think I'm a) crazy; or b) being very literal.

It's fun. :)

Coriander Stem is running down the road like loose electricity.

Alrighty, peeps. It is time for the next Shuttlecock installment. Servers of the Disappeared seems like the crowd favorite... anyone care to do the honors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom