Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real? :reject:

I think so, yeah. Wasn't there some little blurb that came out earlier this week, or last week that said they were back in the studio?

I haven't listened to NLOTH in over a week. I have no idea why - I keep meaning to, and then get sucked into something else on TV or on the computer, or another CD.

But this morning Magnificent popped up on my iPod, and it made me happy. So I need to crank that puppy soon. I'm in the mood to hear it very loudly right about now.

I think so, yeah. Wasn't there some little blurb that came out earlier this week, or last week that said they were back in the studio?

Link, pls?

EDIT: Never mind, found it.

So is anyone ready to claim another 2009 release yet?

The big break doesn't come until November, so I guess it's probably not realistic. They will likely do another spring release to gear up people for the continuation of the tour.

This long sleeve tee being sold on the upcoming tour is all sorts of pretentious:

167911578v1_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

This long sleeve tee being sold on the upcoming tour is all sorts of pretentious:

167911578v1_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

Heh...

Better, thanks. :) Unexpected ex-ex-ex boyfriend reappearance and subsequent drama.

Ok, wtf is up with this week? My last ex texted me this week to say happy birthday because we have the same birthday. Idiot.

As Miranda from SatC says, "I'd love to be all 'hey live your life and prosper' but I'm more like - 'you and I didn't work out, you need to no longer exist'"

And there's the quotations again.

Nothing like being thrown back into the drama of a not-so-hot relationship and an even worse break-up that happened 8 years ago!

Yes, I'd love to revisit that. Please tell me more, in great, painful detail!

And then just shoot me.

Was this a shirt from the All That You Can't Leave Courtside days?

shuttlecock-t-shirt.jpg

This is the favorite shirt of PHABH girls, but it's usually several sizes bigger:

102772850v9_350x350_Front_Color-PinkSalmon.jpg

And all kidding aside, this is actually a pretty damn cool shirt:

84507202v11_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Nothing like being thrown back into the drama of a not-so-hot relationship and an even worse break-up that happened 8 years ago!

Yes, I'd love to revisit that. Please tell me more, in great, painful detail!

And then just shoot me.

wow, was he getting all "High Fidelity" on you?

i have a friend who's having drama with his girlfriend of 2 months.

he's kind of insane, but she's also a 25-year old former model now waitress who makes money by flirting, so he probably shouldn't have stormed off when he saw her sitting in a customer's lap, right? like, his trust issues aren't her fault, but she's probably too young to totally grasp how her actions affect the other person when you are theoretically in a real relationship.

or do i not understand the straight world?

Good news: I have confirmed that there is video of me playing "Kite" and that it will be uploaded to YouTube. Probably in the next week. I will keep you guys updated.

Well, not everyone. If I'm linking you guys to it, I'm doing it by PM. But yeah, you'll see me, in all my glory.

The response to it has surprised me. A lot of people have come up to me to tell me they thought it was good.

If I recall, the video was taken from the the middle seat of the front row, so it'll be looking up at me.

If you hate Rob Gordon, them's fightin' words. That movie is as close to an Impy biography as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom