Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I. I looked for a Laz gem to honor his birthday and try to make up for Aleksandra rebuking his advances by canceling her show.

3339138844_868c0370ea.jpg

:sad: :banghead: :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:

On a positive note, my Los Angeles tickets already arrived. So at least something good will happen within the next six months.

It was that Mars/Uranus conjunction yesterday. But the good news is that Venus returns to direct motion tomorrow after 6 weeks of being retrograde so all the romantic problems and 'I look fat in these jeans' stuff will be going away soon.

:reject:

What are you confused by?

if you were barebacking, you'd know. because you would have stopped using condoms.

saying that you "pulled the goalie" seems like a reference to a sponge or diaphragm or some such female method of birth control.

all's i'm saying is that you, the man, i'm assuming, would know if you had stopped using condoms.

unless you're the bottom.

if you were barebacking, you'd know. because you would have stopped using condoms.

saying that you "pulled the goalie" seems like a reference to a sponge or diaphragm or some such female method of birth control.

all's i'm saying is that you, the man, i'm assuming, would know if you had stopped using condoms.

unless you're the bottom.

Has it been a long day, Irvine?

I said that I didn't know yesterday. I posted today.

"Pulled the goalie" is a phrase us straights use for 'we've stopped using contraception".

Dalton uses penis-skin condoms, so excuse him if he can't feel the difference.

Is that as close as we're ever going to get of guessing what you look like? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom