Shuttlecock! Part XVII - No Broken Cocks, Just A Swing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have all of you American MF's done your taxes yet?

I did mine this weekend and ended up owing.....a whopping $5. I wish I could just put a $5 bill in the envelope with a note "I hope this helps", but apparently the State doesn't accept cash. Damn Utah.

RAGE VIRUS

I did mine in late Feb or early March. I did 'em online and had a refund in my bank account within 5 days. WHOOT.

As far as the federal government knows:

- My name is Dan.
- I have never worked.
- I am an American citizen.

How much of that is true? Their guess is as good as yours.

You left out the fact that Boner has a personal vendetta against you. I'd say Harry Muffin Jr. does too, but he's just a dick to everybody.

Holy shit, I just heard a Gus growl during "One Shining Moment."

I went to a sports bar to watch the game tonight, and sat near a guy who looks just like Big Joe Blanton.

Vegas in the fall, during tarantula mating season...may be the only thing worse than LA in October during the Santa Ana winds, but I sure want to see the Black Eyed Fucking Peas twice in three days. :happy:

Until LA falls into the ocean, leaving Arizona Bay.

Laz knows what I'm talking about.

I think you were actually born in Hawaii, which of course brings your eligibility for the presidency into question.

I sure want to see the Black Eyed Fucking Peas twice in three days.

You never miss a chance to see MC Pee Pants:

1036394169-Did_fergie_pee_her_pants.jpg

I went to a sports bar to watch the game tonight, and sat near a guy who looks just like Big Joe Blanton.

How many virgin Shirley Temples did you drink?

Until LA falls into the ocean, leaving Arizona Bay.

Laz knows what I'm talking about.

Nevermind, I guess you were drinking Maynard wine.

Hey, all you LA folks, guess what? I'm gonna be pretty fucking close to you in a couple of weeks.

Sadly, i think there are actually worse pictures from other shows with the same outcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom