Shuttlecock! Part XVI - Tours of the future hold the metal crustaceans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did anyone actually get an email from U2.com about this week's presale dates? If I were buying my own tix, my day would have been today, and I got nada.

Granted, the email they sent last week said to check the site, but why change the methods halfway through the process?

So did anyone actually get an email from U2.com about this week's presale dates? If I were buying my own tix, my day would have been today, and I got nada.

Granted, the email they sent last week said to check the site, but why change the methods halfway through the process?

I actually did receive an email on Monday about the presale for these first couple shows.

And I am once again kicking myself in the pants for not renewing mine much earlier this year.

I wasn't in a hurry to renew because I have never actually gotten tickets during a presale before so it seemed like a complete and utter waste of money for me. I was always offered shitty seats and always held out for the General, where I always did much better. I'm trying to stay optimistic about this afternoon but since Breathers are already shut out of GAs, it means they'll be getting the good lowers I was hoping to get. So I still think I wasted my money but I hope to eat those words this afternoon.

Come on guys we just went through this recently, you cant use these threads to talk shit about others. Take it to pm.

I wasn't in a hurry to renew because I have never actually gotten tickets during a presale before so it seemed like a complete and utter waste of money for me. I was always offered shitty seats and always held out for the General, where I always did much better. I'm trying to stay optimistic about this afternoon but since Breathers are already shut out of GAs, it means they'll be getting the good lowers I was hoping to get. So I still think I wasted my money but I hope to eat those words this afternoon.

I'm not so sure. I would think that they are saving certain tickets for each wave. I think Boots members should still have some luck finding what they want.

And it's different for each stadium, too. Most of the complaints I saw were for Toronto, and I think that was because their GA section is smaller than other stadiums, although I'm just going by what others are saying and don't know this for a fact - think of it as a confirmed rumor. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom