Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the end of the day, after exhaustive research is completed looking into just who exactly dropped the ball and thusly ruined NLOTH, the conclusion will be:

The Jews

Someone needs to be blamed because not everyone likes the album?

Oh, that just makes my head hurt.

Guys, with all due respect, please don't bombard threads like that and/or take them off topic, etc. It been happening more frequently lately and I need to say something.

At the end of the day, after exhaustive research is completed looking into just who exactly dropped the ball and thusly ruined NLOTH, the conclusion will be:

The Jews

My history teacher today claimed that Hillary Clinton voted for the Iraq War because Israel was for it and New York has a high Jewish population.

Guys, with all due respect, please don't bombard threads like that and/or take them off topic, etc. It been happening more frequently lately and I need to say something.

So you're saying I can't tell them not to name it the Crab in order to protect my baby?

Well, that might be a stretch but politicians in NY, CA and FL keep Israel/their Jewish constituents in mind.

And it was in the context of a discussion of how politicians keep constituents in mind, so that's a good point and the one he was trying to make. I just think it's a very big stretch.

Where might we find the meat as white as crab?

iStock_000004851129XSmall%5B1%5D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom