Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*fret fret fret*

*wringing of hands*

:)

I'm planning on buying 4 with my presale. I have some friends at work I kind of want to go with, but I'd like to go with you guys as well. I'll make sure I do not make mention of my tickets to said coworkers until you guys all make your plans, etc. So, if you and Scumbo, let's say, book flight and whatnot, and do not wind up with tickets, then you'll come with me. I'll not let you guys fly here without knowing that you can at least come with me.

Everything always works out for the best in the end. That's one of the things I've learned in my time here on the planet.

I was wearing a plastic bib waiting to begin to eat
I saw in the water tank
A crab staring back at me

I wish Chauncey Billups shot a better percentage from the field. I mean, the nerve of this guy. Seriously.

No shit? That's great!

I'm glad you have made your decision and do not have to think/worry about it any longer.

Congrats, Dan!!!

Thank you.

This slightly increases the chances that our paths cross at some point. Yeah, that's right, I just blew your mind.

Thank you.

This slightly increases the chances that our paths cross at some point. Yeah, that's right, I just blew your mind.

Just slightly, but it also makes it easier for you to explore certain internship opportunities/on campus paid positions as it pertains to televised sports on cable. :)

Yeah - I'm assuming the already-in-Chicago folks, if using their pre-sale codes for the Chicago show, will already have their non-cockhead friends they'll want to invite.

My non-cockhead friends are pretty fucking lame when it comes to SC. :angry:

The gym classes at my school are in their badminton unit right now. It took amazing self control not to take a shuttlecock home with me today.

That post was 95% me just wanting to illicit a reaction.

But, seriously, it's just a brief phase, yes?

We'll see what happens. If it starts being known as the crab in the tour forum, it's dead to me. But now that I know you don't like it, I'm going crab crazy tonight.

And just because it's a crab doesn't mean I'll exclude other sea creatures. You might as well just accept that crabs are about to be part of Shuttlecock lore.

The gym classes at my school are in their badminton unit right now. It took amazing self control not to take a shuttlecock home with me today.

I just finished my unit. I was to that badminton crew what GOB was to the company softball league: an all-star famously willing to sacrifice his body to make the play.

We'll see what happens. If it starts being known as the crab in the tour forum, it's dead to me. But now that I know you don't like it, I'm going crab crazy tonight.

And just because it's a crab doesn't mean I'll exclude other sea creatures. You might as well just accept that crabs are about to be part of Shuttlecock lore.

Ok, then know this:

I will go into the threads discussing the new stage, and post a link to this thread to let them know that we're going with crab themes here, and that they should join us.

I Love Mercy as well. And the complaining is annoying and stupid.

this (and I love it when martha uses "this" :heart: )

I've disliked it from day 1! :cute:

And you think you know someone. :sad:

Yeah - I'm assuming the already-in-Chicago folks, if using their pre-sale codes for the Chicago show, will already have their non-cockhead friends they'll want to invite.

I'm not worried about getting a ticket, I just don't want to end up all by my lonesome! :)

I'm planning on buying one GA, and then coming out by myself and meeting up with y'all, and I'll be damned if I'm the lone 'cockhead in the GA line.

My non-cockhead friends are pretty fucking lame when it comes to SC. :angry:

:lol:

Same - besides, I don't think I'd want to subject my non SC friends with my fanatisicm. They've heard enough of it over the past three weeks. :reject:

this (and I love it when martha uses "this" :heart: )

And you think you know someone. :sad:

I'm planning on buying one GA, and then coming out by myself and meeting up with y'all, and I'll be damned if I'm the lone 'cockhead in the GA line.

WHA will be in the GA line for sure. Perhaps everyone's buddy, Chizip will be too? Hell, I'll wait in the GA line for a bit if you guys are in line, just to hang out and whatnot. But I'm going for seats and I guess the right thing to do is to set aside the other 3 tickets for the Cockforce.

Ok, then know this:

I will go into the threads discussing the new stage, and post a link to this thread to let them know that we're going with crab themes here, and that they should join us.

dwight_schrute1.jpg

... Damn you.

Ok, then know this:

I will find creative ways to make you see setlists if you do this.

I just signed an online petition to get a Wawa at Penn State. That's the first online petition I've ever signed.

Back
Top Bottom