Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg .. the crab reference :lmao: It does look like a huge crab doesnt it :lol: :crack:

Shuttlecrab! Part XIV: The crabs on your head are now in my pants

Shuttlecrab! Part XIV: I'm hatching some crabs, screamin' some scream

just in, they've dropped Blackberry as a sponsor. here's the new one:

buyinprivate_2040_151743886

Does anyone else remember an 80s MTV promo that had the announcer saying something like "MTV ... we've got crab legs." And then a white-bread couple looking at the camera and going "Crab legs?!? Ooooooh!" And then there was a picture of the MTV logo built out of crab legs, and a hand tears one off.

Let's just hope the damn thing doesn't have a mind of its own and won't go all haywire. Imagine the carnage:

_incredible_giant_crab_redux_by_vegasmike.jpg

That would just give the Bono haters more fodder for calling him a douchebag at every opportunity.

"Did you see that giant crab that escaped the stadium and took over the entire city? It's all Bono's fault, that douchebag."

I heard there's only one West Coast date because Boner found out it's fake crab (krab) in most California rolls.

I've been calling her Crandall! Why didn't someone tell me? Ohhh, I've been making an idiot of myself!

Crab
Rockcrabber
War-Crab
The Unforgettable Sauce
The Nashua Crab
Scuttle & Pinch
Achtung Crabby
Crabropa
Crustaceans: Original Crab Legs I
Lob(ster)
The Million Dollar Fishtank
All That You Can't Deep Fry
How To Dismantle a Metal Crab
No Crabs On the Horizon

If you haven't heard something, why even waste time commenting?

Hey guys, i haven't heard the leak of the new Decemberists album, but I personally think it will be the greatest album of our generation, and that God will reveal to us all that Colin Meloy is actually a modern day prophet.

Back
Top Bottom