Shuttlecock! Part XIII - Midnight is when her work begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, anyone else get their Special Super-Awesome-Deluxe-Edition NNOTH from amazon.uk today?

Count me in with the Chicago GA crowd, though.

Ooh! I'm going to keep a watchful eye out for the building delivery guy, coming down the hall with his cart. :hyper:

So many GA people for Chicago. Is it just going to be me and NSW in the too-old-for-this-crap seats?

So, anyone else get their Special Super-Awesome-Deluxe-Edition NNOTH from amazon.uk today?

Mine hasn't shown up yet, though I already have the one from Best Buy. I'm just worried it doesn't show up at all and I'm out $70.

Also, I'm a bit miffed by the show cities. One California show? What the fuck, shuttlecock.

The U.S. West Coast has ONE show. Does that mean everyone from San Diego and the Bay Area are coming here? It's going to be INSANE trying to get tickets.

Playing Vegas is catering some kind of L.A. spilloff that doesn't really help much. Wouldn't Denver make more sense?

The only thing I can come up with is that there were football conflicts with the stadiums in Oakland and SF, and possibly Philly as well. Until we see the team schedules we won't know for sure, and those don't get revealed until next month.

Philly's problem is that it hosts the Eagles and Temple's football teams, which means numerous Saturdays and Sundays are unavailable.

Still, there are openings, and plenty of these shows are during the week. This is a disgrace.

Shuttlecock! Part XIV - You can hear the universe in their crab shells
Shuttlecock! Part XIV - Harry Muffin and the Soft Shell Crab

Ideas, people?

Oh, I can't wait for some of the new Shuttlecock songs being related to crabs. Fannnnnnnnnntastic.

So many GA people for Chicago. Is it just going to be me and NSW in the too-old-for-this-crap seats?

You have to bring me margaritas too if you're buying seats. Per my own special railskank agenda rules.

Montreal makes up for it. :wink:

I've never been to Montreal. :sad:

Shuttlecock! Part XIV - You can hear the universe in their crab shells
Shuttlecock! Part XIV - Harry Muffin and the Soft Shell Crab

Ideas, people?

1st one :up:

The air is heavy, heavy as a truck towing a gigantic metal crab

You have to bring me margaritas too if you're buying seats. Per my own special railskank agenda rules.

See, that's just another reason GA freaks me out. I have the smallest bladder in the world and have to ration my liquids all day, knowing that my chances to pee are very limited once inside. And that rules out any alcohol.

Woe. :(

See, that's just another reason GA freaks me out. I have the smallest bladder in the world and have to ration my liquids all day, knowing that my chances to pee are very limited once inside. And that rules out any alcohol.

Woe. :(

I'm just talking about the line....

I cut off all liquids at least - at least 3 to 4 hours before showtime. And get in plenty of pee breaks before line up.

I'm just talking about the line....

I cut off all liquids at least - at least 3 to 4 hours before showtime. And get in plenty of pee breaks before line up.

My one time in the GA line, I cut myself off pretty early too, and bought one bottle of water once inside that I rationed by tiny sips, enough to keep me hydrated while I jumped up and down and screamed like a crazy person.

Back
Top Bottom