Shuttlecock! Part XIII - Midnight is when her work begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one kills me:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5966211&postcount=177

If you were to look up the word "ironic" in the dictionary her sig would be there...

Yep, this is the same one who was whining so much about it being a private show to begin with. :scream:

I'm just amazed that you all continue to go over there and read through that shit.

Look up "glotton for punishment" in the dictionary.

Honestly? Wtf is with people.

I think you can agree that calling someone a sanctimonius twat does cross a certain line of acceptable forum behavior.

i said "twit." imho, a bit difference.

that was over-the-line, i agree. but, jesus, EVERY post by him is a tirade about how smart he is and how everyone else (including Bono) is an idiot.

2839218454_be6d146b56.jpg

Ohnoez.

i said "twit." imho, a bit difference.

that was over-the-line, i agree. but, jesus, EVERY post by him is a tirade about how smart he is and how everyone else (including Bono) is an idiot.

Believe me, I share your frustration and I'm glad you said what you did. sometimes it sucks being a mod. Oh the times I've been tempted to take someone down a notch...

Believe me, I share your frustration and I'm glad you said what you did. sometimes it sucks being a mod. Oh the times I've been tempted to take someone down a notch...

and i understand the mod situation, but this was a time where i was willing to draw some flak from the mods in order to make a grander point.

i did go off a bit too much yesterday, i agree.

i've also been going through a rough patch over the past 3 weeks, and it's all due to my sexual orientation. i'm not going to get into it here, but my tolerance for ignorance is at an all-time low right now.

i appreciate it. i know that's kind of a big leading hint, so if you want to know, you can PM me.

it's just not fit for a thread about cock.

I don't feel bad for you at all Irvine.

What did they do? Did they tell you you can't play with another man's special pole? Did they tell you you can't have a two tuxedo wedding?

THEY TOOK MY LAND!

Quite your bitching.

My wife is out of town, so I took the day off to watch the little one. Goodness, I do NOT want to be a stay home parent. I don't know how she does it.

I turned my back for a few seconds and she had colored all over the wall and her toy chest.

drinking Guiness will certainly help you on this.

/know-it-all

It's 2:15 and I'm drinking a guinness from the tap I installed in my basement.

Suck it, bitches.

No, not you Irvine.

I can't figure out what the problem is with the fridge I'm converting. It worked fine at my parents' place back in DFW, I drove it down to Austin (yes, in my truck, Mike), and then it didn't work. Makes no fucking sense.

Worst of it is we're getting a couple kegs over here for a friend's birthday tonight and I can't use the kegerator. Life is hard.

Back
Top Bottom