Shuttlecock! Part XII - I prefer Native Cock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's birthday in Indianapolis on the Elevation Tour. It was awesome.

2001%20-%20U2%20Elevation%20Tour%2F1st%20Leg%20North%20America%2F2001-05-10%20-%20Indianapolis%20%28pictures%20by%20Kevin%20Allan%20Shade%29%2Fdsc00044.jpg

Aww. I might have been, too. Sometimes I think it'd be cool to get onstage, and then other times I think about how I would look like the biggest dork in the world and realize it wouldn't be that fun.

And then I think I'd get up there and do something completely dorky on purpose (like dance like I'm at a hoe-down) to see if I could make Bono laugh.

... because then he could see that I was one of the good ones, and truly understood him!

I would like to "Ask U2" why the size of the images on my TV are suddenly larger now that I have digital cable.

:grumpy:

And then I think I'd get up there and do something completely dorky on purpose (like dance like I'm at a hoe-down) to see if I could make Bono laugh.

I would reeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllly like to see hoe-down cori on a U2 ramp. Promise you'll wear overalls and pigtails?

I made a deal with the girl beside me on the rail in Phoenix that if Bono tried to get me onstage, she must go instead. She was delighted.

Bono's reaction to Adam's ineptitude is priceless. I also had forgotten that Larry can speak.

Adam looks silky smooth at everything he does until he opens his mouth.

To me, Larry seems to have the most Irish of any of their accents. Anyone else?

Hey guys.

Excellent job to all of you who contributed to the Shuttlecock Owner's Manual. :lmao: It's an endless source of entertainment. I even showed it to a friend who's not yet a player. He might just join the site to play badminton with you all.

Adam looks silky smooth at everything he does until he opens his mouth.

To me, Larry seems to have the most Irish of any of their accents. Anyone else?
QFT. I would go on to add "until he turns on his video camera" as well. There's been moments of pure WTFery in those.

And yeah, Larry's accent is the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom