Shuttlecock! Part XII - I prefer Native Cock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have insider information that indicates strongly that the NBA missed the boat on nabbing another referee in this scandal, but, alas, that is a story for another day.

I got in the heart in Indianapolis on Bono's birthday. That is my one and only Indianapolis story.

I've been in Indianapolis once. Nothing of note happened there, but on the drive back to Milwaukee, I was goofing around as we neared one of the toll booths in Illinois, and stuck my head out the window. My sunglasses fell off and were lost forever.

The end.

Why are you cranky and in pain? And WTF is in Indianapolis? KNIFE CRIME spree?

Conference tourneys. Women's this week, Men's next week. Cranky due to pain, likely. Reasons for pain is a long story. Thank you for asking.

My Hotel is phenomenal, at least. Stayed here last year, too.

I've been in Indianapolis once. Nothing of note happened there, but on the drive back to Milwaukee, I was goofing around as we neared one of the toll booths in Illinois, and stuck my head out the window. My sunglasses fell off and were lost forever.

The end.

itsokay.gif

Thanks, Lila. It was a really heartbreaking loss.

Bono says:

Always wear a safety belt. ALLLLLWAYS!

Bono said that to me once. I cockpunched him for it. Then grabbed him and kissed him madly before sending him back on his merry way. He seemed really confused as we walked away from me.

The end.

Conference tourneys. Women's this week, Men's next week. Cranky due to pain, likely. Reasons for pain is a long story. Thank you for asking.

Maddy's High School boys varsity team are in the Finals this weekend, being held at the Honda Center. The girls team were in the semis last week and got clobbered by a high ranking girls team. They had a bench of 18, and kept rotating them and often. They were all great, including the 6'2 center.

Call for some room service!
:hug:

Oh, and a special smiley for you:
MarchMadness.gif

Last edited:

I watched a Big Ten game last night, AND IT SUCKED.

Thanks, Lila. It was a really heartbreaking loss.

Bono said that to me once. I cockpunched him for it. Then grabbed him and kissed him madly before sending him back on his merry way. He seemed really confused as we walked away from me.

The end.

Was that your darling / beloved Bono?

Last edited:
For reasons that I'll not bore you with, I very much would like to see PSU win their last two games.

What sucked? Which game, ours or the MSU game on ESPN?

I watched the MSU game, but I find the Big Ten painful to watch in basketball. Way too slow.

I would like to see PSU win as well, for reasons that are probably obvious.

I'm in Indianapolis. I'll be here for a few days next week, too. I missed a lot of Cock today, it seems. Cock.

The only important thing you missed was the debut of Tryin' to Throw Your Cock Around The Court.

IMHO.

Also, PFan, could you fix one of the lines in Serve (Faraway, So Close)? The London, Belfast... line should end with "Orlando, Florida, U2-3D".

Thanks.

What did I listen to on the drive down here, you ask?

UF
Achtung Baby
A compilation I made with various b-sides or unreleased tracks.

Achtung Baby is painfully good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom