Shuttlecock! Part XI - We've got that swing of confidence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of you fuckers will see a photo of me posted on this site till this summer.

From anyone who's been watching in timezones ahead of mine, is there any reason to watch tonight's Letterman other than the song? It starts in a few mins here.

Sorry, scumbo. I haven't seen specifics, only guesses from someone at the taping.

All right, you so-and-sos. I'm off to bed, and the next time you see me on this site, I will have heard the album.

From anyone who's been watching in timezones ahead of mine, is there any reason to watch tonight's Letterman other than the song? It starts in a few mins here.

I've had it on in the background, and the answer is no. Shuttlecock is about to come on.

Check out the clip I posted earlier, that's the only time they're involved before their performance.

That was better than the other live performance I saw. Still not crazy about the chorus on that one though.

You can find it on the Late Night's website. Should be on the home page on the rotating portion of the right side of the screen.

Night all :wave:

Those old farts just rocked the fuck out of the Dave Letterman TV show.

That song kicks ass. Sing your heart New York, sing my heart New York. :cute:

I'm a midwest cockster, thank you very much Lila. :D

Don't worry, though. It's colder than a well digger's ass in the Yukon around these parts. So you win.

Those old farts just rocked the fuck out of the Dave Letterman TV show.

That song kicks ass. Sing your heart New York, sing my heart New York. :cute:

:yes:

I had to stay up and see it because my freaking DVR always cuts off Letterhead because the show always goes past it's scheduled time. Sure enough, it would have cut it off right as Bono started working the audience. I don't know why I go to such a fuss when I can just watch it on youtube.

I liked Larry's shirt. :cute:

Sorry I missed out on all the fun. I went to that screening of Linear which was so fucked, they were projecting on this nearly-transparent surface so you couldn't even see the image that well. Then the sound dropped out about halfway through and it took them like 20 minutes to fix the problem. My friend and I started blurting out excerpts from the Bale Rant about fucking amateurs, etc.

I'd give a review of the thing, but I can't even say I saw it in good enough clarity to comment much. Some slow, draggy parts, and some others that were really well done.

Anyway, I need to jump on this movie train.

Oh, one thing I should add is that I really, really like Winner after hearing it in the film. The Viva la Velveeta opening aside (can Eno sue himself for such a blatant lift?), it may be better than half the songs already on No Net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom