Shuttlecock! Part XI - We've got that swing of confidence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could add external music, I'd add the fucking song from Silence of the Lambs to mine. You know where this is going.

I wanted to do a Screw cartoon, but there was no "man staring into a pit while lowering a basket to a vinyl copy of The Dreaming" option.

The last half of this announcement is gold, Phillinovich.

I must say though, neither of you were very close to how I actually look.

I have no idea what you look like. I only recently found out your name was Trevor/Uncle T-Bag.

I wanted to do a Screw cartoon, but there was no "man staring into a pit while lowering a basket to a vinyl copy of The Dreaming" option.

There are alternatives to this. I think I'll just start a series of super-short Screw Shorts that lead to an epic finale.

Oh boy

What about a sit-com

About two guys, one from Canada, the other from Nebraska......and they end up living together in NYC.....and no, it's not the Odd Couple, but instead is a show about nothing.....

Screwfeld.

Oh boy

What about a sit-com

About two guys, one from Canada, the other from Nebraska......and they end up living together in NYC.....and no, it's not the Odd Couple, but instead is a show about nothing.....

Screwfeld.

I think you may have something here.

I have no idea what you look like.

One of the people in this picture may or may not be me.

Yowza.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and make the "Impy's the tall one in the back and he didn't realize it was a Halloween party" joke before anyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom