Shuttlecock! Part XI - We've got that swing of confidence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is yours available already? Mine is not yet and I'm on the fucking east coast.

Why is yours available already? Mine is not yet and I'm on the fucking east coast.

I have no clue - it's 3 1/2 hours til midnight here!

I saw people talking about the bonus tracks and cancelling their orders over in The Other Place and figured I had time. Then that email popped in .... it's like they knew I was going to cancel.

You bastards!

Well, Cori, the question: since you can redeem your download, do you listen right now?

I hate to say it, but that's pretty lame as far as "bonus" tracks go. Sigh.

My film is rendering. Disclaimer: It's not that funny. My 2nd effort will be better. Let's just say that it takes place in Canada and guest stars Chris Carter.

Well, Cori, the question: since you can redeem your download, do you listen right now?

Nope. :)

And I'm not going to listen to the download tonight. I've come this far, I can wait until tomorrow morning to listen to the CD version in my CD player.

It's automatically downloading ... I have to admit, I got a little thrill seeing the song titles in my iTunes. :heart:

Well, I obviously can't read.

And Mike, if you're making it, I wasn't expecting it to be funny anyway.

I really can't believe I've lasted this long with only hearing GOYB and that accidental 90 seconds of Magnificock.

Khan - I was in the midst of opening iTunes when the email came, and I had the settings set to auto-download, so ... d'oh!

I fuckin' lost it when Impy said he was "an indie hipster, a Texan, and a thief."

Khan - I was in the midst of opening iTunes when the email came, and I had the settings set to auto-download, so ... d'oh!
ahh, i see. that sucks. though at that point you couldn't have cancelled it anyway. i seem to have caught it just in time, since it's not even midnight anywhere in the us yet but the pre-orders can be downloaded now.

Did someone in The Other Place say that they were just doing a song tonight? No skits or interviews? I don't know how much you can glean from attending a taping, but they made it sound like there wasn't a need to watch the whole thing.

Not just you. :slant:
therethere.gif
i think everyone's clapping because they want him to stfu and hear U2 already (judging by the applause the mention of them got and the fact that half the damn forum seemed to get tickets for this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom