Shuttlecock! Part X - Forfeit! Racquet Smash!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a California burger chain.

I just read Entertainment Weekly's review of the album (the first review I've read). I'm now making this face.

:drool:

FOUR DAYS.

Blender gave the album a perfect score and claimed that the band have once again saved rock music.

:shrug: Not sure it needed saving, but cool, I guess.

What is In 'N' Out?

IAASA_1.jpg

Alright, what am I missing on the SC lyric site? I feel like I've missed some lyrics, and I know I've missed some writing credits.

Blender gave the album a perfect score and claimed that the band have once again saved rock music.

I liked what EW put in their "Weekly 10" feature (10 things they love this week). NLOTH was #5, with this:

Dear Coldplay and Radiohead: Thanks for keeping that "biggest band in the world" mantle warm, but U2 would like it back now.

Ha!

I'm watching Zoo TV Sydney. Man, it rocks so very, very hard.

I always think of Lebowski when anyone talks about In N Out burgers. I believe it's after Donny says something along the lines of "Boy, this is a good burger" that Walter delivers the best and most vicious "Shut the fuck up, Donny" in the whole movie. When they're in the theater watching The Dude's landlord put on his crazy one-man show.

Five Guys has opened at least one store here, and they are indeed very good.

Their bacon burger is legitimately my favorite burger at the moment. The closest one is a 20 minute drive from here, but it's been worth it the couple of times I've made it out there.

I liked what EW put in their "Weekly 10" feature (10 things they love this week). NLOTH was #5, with this:

Dear Coldplay and Radiohead: Thanks for keeping that "biggest band in the world" mantle warm, but U2 would like it back now.

Ha!

I'm watching Zoo TV Sydney. Man, it rocks so very, very hard.

Zoo TV Sydney is by far my favorite of their DVD concert releases. I'm telling you, seeing The Fly from the DVD blew me the fuck away the first time I saw it. It was unreal.

Chicago pizza could be the most overrated popular food item on the planet. Then again, I lived my first 26 years in NYC, so, there's of course going to be a bias there.

I like Chicago for steak houses and hot dogs. :)

I enjoyed it when I tried it three years ago, but it wasn't the greatest thing on earth. However, you are a biased man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom