Shuttlecock! Part X - Forfeit! Racquet Smash!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I added every song I hadn't added from the last two threads, which constitutes:

Cock Station - Impy
Cockropa - Laz
Hardland - Laz
The Referee - Impy
All I Want Is Cock - Laz
Cock (Not Coming Down) - Impy
Sunday Bloody Service - NSW
I Will Return - Impy
So Cocky - Laz/Impy
Shadows and Stabbings - Impy

I think I have two other lyrics I have to add (Love Is Badminton and Miracle Cock) and then I'm missing whatever else has to be added.

From No Net I wrote:

No Net
Cock Crazy
Cock--Being Engorged
Courts of Lebanon

And I may have only contributed "Forfeit! Racquet smash!" but that highlight is clearly worthy of at least 25% of the royalties from Unknown Partner.

Shadows and Stabbings might be my new favorite. LanceMom is up there, too.

I need YLB to waltz in here and show some appreciation for the end of SBS.

Irvine has had a rough past two weeks, so he's looking forward to some quality cock time this weekend. we'll probably smack the cock 'round this weekend.

that's all i have to add.

Only four more tracks needed for Ball Boy. Finishing that is my big project before moving on to anything else.

A Day Without Cock

Losing a big match ten to zero
Look from the baseline
To the court I left behind

I'm faulting
Making mistakes
If I keep losing
What's at stake
A day without cock

Winning's appealing but
I keep reeling
Winnings a feeling
I won't know tonight

Today's a day without cock

Losing a big match ten to zero
Look from the baseline

In the court I left behind
Chafing thighs, hit the showers
T.O's here in the showers

No, I loved it. I read it once and had to sing it to myself to get it but then I laughed out loud. I rarely laugh out loud on this site.

I rarely did before the advent of the Shuttlecock saga. Now I do daily. Singing the Cockified lyrics out loud is a guaranteed lulzmaker. Every. Time.

Has this website imploded yet because the start of the new U2 song sounds exactly like Viva La Vida? Jesus, I couldn't help but laugh when I first heard that last night. The rest of the song is actually pretty damn good, though.

Maybe that's what Hedge means when he says it's not quite finished: "it's not quite different from that Coldplay song yet."

Has this website imploded yet because the start of the new U2 song sounds exactly like Viva La Vida? Jesus, I couldn't help but laugh when I first heard that last night. The rest of the song is actually pretty damn good, though.

people are surprisingly zen when Shuttlecock copies someone else unlike when it happens the other way around...

Funny how that happens...

Irvine has had a rough past two weeks, so he's looking forward to some quality cock time this weekend. we'll probably smack the cock 'round this weekend.

corianderstem would like Irvine to know that she's sorry for his rough time, and also appreciated his cock pun at the end there.

It could be FIVE HOURS if you want. :sexywink:

Evil temptress!

It's funny - I've had all sorts of people online offer me links to a download. Like my problem is that I just don't know how to hear a leaked version.

Silly people. I've bypassed at least 10 different sites with links to the download or torrent since it leaked. Piffle.

people are surprisingly zen when Shuttlecock copies someone else unlike when it happens the other way around...

Funny how that happens...

Stop making good points and using common sense, I'm going to have take back the many, many, many negative things I've said about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom