Shuttlecock! Part VII - Harry Muffin and the Shuttler's Cock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
Yet again, continued discussion of Adam Claycourt, the competent drumming of Harry Muffin Jr, the Hedge, and everyone's favorite fat, fibbing, philanthropist frontman, Boner. Otherwise known as Shuttlecock!

lollercausttj3.gif

Don't tell NSW.

I just like the fact that the creator distinguished males from females by using W's as breasts.

Imperor is a stealer and a cheat.

The Man of Austin Steals Our GIFs
~Sujfan Stivins

I swear, the current leak thread is genuinely worth reading. Pulp Fiction quotes, Old Gregg, Sicy jokes, absurd racial stereotyping...of course, no album, but that's the catalyst.

I understand the class is Southern History and all, and I understand he's from the South, but that doesn't explain why my professor is taking a break in the middle of class to play fucking Dr. John as loud as the speakers can go (11, I'm guessing).

We were talking about the poll tax for fuck's sake.

I'm trying to write a hip and happening document to help our employees "think green" when using their healthcare.

Good times, ya'll.

I'm at home doing jack squat because it's President's Day and I have the day off.

w00t

I just started a thread and poll in the technology section. Please check it out, Cock Force.

I'm looking through set designs, but from home, we're closed today...had a conference call earlier where everyone was on a cell, so it was like a huge fucking echo chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom