Shuttlecock! Part VI - No! Net! No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oy, didn't you give the speech about this over Paranoid Anroid?

If she did, then this speech has been wrong multiple times.

No I did not, cockroaches. I have nothing but love for the android. Ask martha who was a witness to my constant praying it would be played in Atlanta, Charlotte, San Diego and Santa B. She allowed this whining to take place from city to city even though it's not a personal favorite of hers.

I think I said something like I thought I might be sick of it until I heard the opening notes live (and this goes back to the last tour) and then it was all love and light again.

Joyfulgirl is NEVER wrong. she's not wrong about places to eat in Santa Fe, nor about where to get a hot stone massage or how best to remove toxins from your body, so she's not about to fuck it up when it comes to U2 albums.

:kiss:

I have a gift certificate to the Waves that I'm using next week. :drool:

no no, I said I didn't like it as much because I have heard it too many times and you basically said that just because I was sick of it does not make it a bad song - or something along those lines :scratch:

So then we both I agree I still like the song? lol

I have a gift certificate to the Waves that I'm using next week. :drool:

i dream of that place. i really do. whenever anyone i know goes to Santa Fe, i get all excited and tell them about, "this really amazing Japanese garden zen-like cucumber water dojo sauna place where ..." and they they're all, "yeah, i know, i've been before."

i might just go order myself some of their Hinoki bodywash stuff.

i do things like that because i'm a 'mo.

I don't even know what we're talking about anymore :lol:

It just all came together for me in a burst of clarity while at the copy machine. You meant I can't say a song on TUC isn't good anymore just because I'm sick of it.

Whew, I'm so glad we cleared that up.

i dream of that place. i really do. whenever anyone i know goes to Santa Fe, i get all excited and tell them about, "this really amazing Japanese garden zen-like cucumber water dojo sauna place where ..." and they they're all, "yeah, i know, i've been before."

I recommended it to a visiting 'mo the other week and his response was, "That doesn't appeal to me because I don't like to be touched." :crack:

onionmagazine_archive_139a.jpg

Fuck it, I'm taking a break before I piss people off.

Last edited:

Sex with Richard Simmons would be less gay than this post.

um, ok.

that's very un-'mo.

Is he a eunuch?

He seemed uptight but has a very hot boyfriend so I was kind of confused, but I don't know either one of them. I was seated next to them at a business dinner. Then I told him he didn't have to be touched, that they could just get a private hot tub. He didn't like that either so I gave it my last shot - "Well, at least go look at the merchandise" - before changing the subject to "What are you reading? on your Kindle that I see you've brought with you to dinner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom