Shuttlecock! Part VI - No! Net! No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time believing that Zoomerang96 is a "good guy". I'm sure that he's got a lot of longtime posters that like him and whatnot, and that's great....but also meaningless to me. I was not around when he endeared himself to people, I'm just here now, and he comes off like an asshole more often than not. That being said, so do I, so does Dalton and so does Laz....it's all relative and it's all based on perception.

Maybe if you just embraced your homeland of Israel already instead of getting offended all of the time?

I like Are You Gonna Wait for Cock.

Laz never waits for cock.

lazpan.jpg

I've never heard Are You Gonna Wait for Cock. In fact, I've not heard any B-sides or anything since Poppycock.

That being said, so do I, so does Dalton and so does Laz....it's all relative and it's all based on perception.

Pretty much my point. It's funny, because I've heard a lot of the old timers say that this place is too much of a click or full of inside jokes now, that's why they don't like posting. Similarly, you guys absolutely hate when some of those similar old timers post old inside jokes.

I just think it's weird, as I like all of you, and think you'd all be friends if it was another time, another cock.

Speaking of cock, lots of people hate this thread too. HATE.

i assume Lady With The Spinning Cock has been brought up in here, yes? just as cocktitles go?

because that makes me laugh. in my mind.

Pretty much my point. It's funny, because I've heard a lot of the old timers say that this place is too much of a click or full of inside jokes now, that's why they don't like posting. Similarly, you guys absolutely hate when some of those similar old timers post old inside jokes.

I just think it's weird, as I like all of you, and think you'd all be friends if it was another time, another cock.

I'm sure they do, though I haven't seen people specifically refer to it.

Alters, huh?

Sockpuppet!

I haven't listened to Are You Gonna Wait in a long time. I'm not a big fan of the Atty Club B-sides. (That's where that one's from, right?)

I hate Big Girls Are Best. I think Summer Rain is dull. I think Always is a half-assed zygote of Beautiful Day. The lyric "always wear a safety belt"? Really, Bono? Really?

Well, at least I'm self-aware, you know? And, cliques (click) are inevitable, to a certain degree. Snow had a great post about this a few months ago....

And nothing is lamer than oldtimers making threads about how bad the site is now. If the site is so bad, fucking piss off then. Go find another thread more suitable to your refined tastes.

Sockpuppet!

I haven't listened to Are You Gonna Wait in a long time. I'm not a big fan of the Atty Club B-sides. (That's where that one's from, right?)

I hate Big Girls Are Best. I think Summer Rain is dull. I think Always is a half-assed zygote of Beautiful Day. The lyric "always wear a safety belt"? Really, Bono? Really?

Are You Gonna Wait was from the bombed out Bomb.

I like Summer Rain and Always (though it's the most cliche Boner being Boner song ever). I also hate Big Cocks. I think Big Cocks R Worst! lololololol

Inside jokes? Cliques? In Lemonade Stand? Pffsssttt.

cliques (click)

Ha, I knew that would piss someone off.

I'm just saying that it's odd for me, as I like all of you guys (all of you and a lot of the really old timers), and I don't want to see people feeling left out, etc. Hence why I'm so anal about asking people to make specific threads for things, as I don't think many people go into a lot of the monster repeating threads other than the specific cliques who support them. Generally speaking, if you make a separate thread, a lot more people join in.

Yeah, sitting around and complaining about something is useless. If you dream, then cream out loud. Am i rite? lollololololololroflmaoFU

Ha, I knew that would piss someone off.

I'm just saying that it's odd for me, as I like all of you guys (all of you and a lot of the really old timers), and I don't want to see people feeling left out, etc. Hence why I'm so anal about asking people to make specific threads for things, as I don't think many people go into a lot of the monster repeating threads other than the specific cliques who support them. Generally speaking, if you make a separate thread, a lot more people join in.

Yeah, sitting around and complaining about something is useless. If you dream, then cream out loud. Am i rite? lollololololololroflmaoFU

Oh, no, the click/clique thing is actually an inside joke.

And, to be clear: I don't ever want to intentionally leave someone out, or be made to feel left out. Different people gravitate to different things/people, and decide for themselves if they belong, etc. The Olympics thread was fun for me because a bunch of people that typically do not cross paths ended up in the same thread, and that was nice. But I cannot pretend like I get along with everyone on this site, and Z96 is a good example of someone I simply dislike. :shrug:

I agree that chatter about bands deserves singular threads, as opposed to hoping to find posts in a general music thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom