Shuttlecock! Part V - Helping 'cock across the road like a little old lady

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys! what goes on in this thread?

We talk about the band this forum is dedicated to, only without the crazies. We refer to it only as Shuttlecock, and the band members are Boner, The Hedge, Adam Claycourt, and Harry Muffin Jr. All of the song titles and tours and such are referred to with names that either reference badminton or just cock.

We talk about the band this forum is dedicated to, only without the crazies. We refer to it only as Shuttlecock, and the band members are Boner, The Hedge, Adam Claycourt, and Harry Muffin Jr. All of the song titles and tours and such are referred to with names that either reference badminton or just cock.

So in other words Irvine, there's a lot, and I mean A LOT of cock talk in here. Welcome. :)

i'm very thankful to be here. FYM bores me now, and i need to find a good way to waste time at work. and what better way to do that than with cock?

i'm very thankful to be here. FYM bores me now, and i need to find a good way to waste time at work. and what better way to do that than with cock?

Welcome home.

FYM is a wasteland. I used it during the election to stay updated, but it's no good for my cynicism to read discourse between people older than me who have no idea what they're talking about.

No, that's not being true to the thread titles. Not subtle, either.

Take the Lamborghini. Much more subtle.

We're about subtlety all of a sudden?

Do you know what's great about the Joker? He revolutionized shoes. He made them KNIFE CRIME.

Welcome home.

FYM is a wasteland. I used it during the election to stay updated, but it's no good for my cynicism to read discourse between people older than me who have no idea what they're talking about.

i've only checked FYM recently to see if Dalton responded to my lesbian/cock/semen/protein joke.

he hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom