Shuttlecock! Part IX - Squeezing out cocks of light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm there as well, I'm kind of surprised actually how much I love this album, especially Magnificock...

It might wear off but the more I listen to it the more I doubt it...

I love it as well, and I'm trying not to overplay it to keep it fresh.

However, I have doubts that this album will have the staying power of The Joshua Cock, Achtung Birdie and Cockropa. I can listen to those albums and it still sounds fresh and exciting each and every time.

And I realize it's still very early in the game. I can tell you I never listen to the past two albums because they bore me now.

wow, it's already better than the album version. it will kill live. when it ends, we'll have 18,000 victims of knife crime at the Verizon Center in DC.

BTW Cor, I can't believe Seracen fucked coaches daughter. Take that coach.

Well, it's not like that hadn't already happened. I loved last Friday's episode.

I'm a little worried about the new QB. With his crazy dad and pressure and stuff, I think we're going to see him crack before the season is over. I fear he might off himself or something.

Well, it's not like that hadn't already happened. I loved last Friday's episode.

I'm a little worried about the new QB. With his crazy dad and pressure and stuff, I think we're going to see him crack before the season is over. I fear he might off himself or something.

Wait. I thought they didn't have sex. They got close (heavy petting), but didn't seal the deal.

BTW - Riggins tour of Dylan was funny as shit to me.

Was that what had happened? I forgot that. I just hope this new, happy Julie sticks around. I was very tired of whiny little brat Julie.

I only let the 'Cock get to first base: I listened to Breathe once.

I'm still holding out till March 3rd, which makes February the longest month ever.

martha - do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you won't be sorry. :sexywink:

Link that bitch NOW.

What are the dates for the Letterman gig?

and how! :love: He even sings the "These DAAAYYS" part better live :drool:

Dying... I need to get home. My comp at work has no speakers. :mad:

:hyper:

:sad: peer pressure :tsk:

you see? this is what happens when we have low expectations and think, "well, they're just going to do it anyway ..."

abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.

remember, you made that chastity vow to your father and he put a purity ring on your finger.

you'll wait until March 3rd young lady.

You know what I think would be cool is if you guys went and rewrote a bunch of old U2 songs by changing the lyrics to reflect a Badminton theme.

You celebrate your way, we'll celebrate ours.

Plus, it's more fun than fawning over a mediocre record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom