Shuttlecock! Part IV - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Cock Crazy Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how judgmental people can be on weight issues. Someone gains a few pounds, they're a fat ass. They lose the weight, they must have a disorder.

You should see how much shit Robert Smith from The Cure gets. Back when there WAS a MTV that had something to do with music, wasn't the unanimous opinion among music fans that it was a negative thing that music became all about looks instead of music? Whether someone is fat or has a lazy eye really doesn't affect the quality of the music for me. :shrug:

It's crazy how judgmental people can be on weight issues. Someone gains a few pounds, they're a fat ass. They lose the weight, they must have a disorder.

So true. People just project their own issues.

You should see how much shit Robert Smith from The Cure gets. Back when there WAS a MTV that had something to do with music, wasn't the unanimous opinion among music fans that it was a negative thing that music became all about looks instead of music? Whether someone is fat or has a lazy eye really doesn't affect the quality of the music for me. :shrug:

In Thom Yorke's case the lazy eye actually enhances the music. He looks like a pale witch doctor.

Boner's fatness doesn't affect the music positively or negatively for me. However, I think it's a little hypocritical that he cares so much about Africa, a continent replete with starvation, but continues to shove so many Sourdough Jacks down his chasm-like gullet.

Plus, jokes about Boner being fat are just fun.

Also, a 48 year old man with extra weight is not necessarily overeating. There's this really annoying thing called metabolism that kind of disappears at a certain age. I can't wait for all of you children to experience this. :angry:

I can't wait for all of you children to experience this. :angry:

Trust me, I'm already starting. It probably doesn't help that I drink no water, just dark beer, and wrap every item of food I ingest with at least two strips of bacon. Including sushi.

so true. People just project their own issues.

+

boner's fatness doesn't affect the music positively or negatively for me. However, i think it's a little hypocritical that he cares so much about africa, a continent replete with starvation, but continues to shove so many sourdough jacks down his chasm-like gullet.

Plus, jokes about boner being fat are just fun.

=

trust me, i'm already starting. It probably doesn't help that i drink no water, just dark beer, and wrap every item of food i ingest with at least two strips of bacon. Including sushi.

It'll take me a long fucking time to lose my metabolism: mine's already very fast, I have the body structure of someone four or five years younger than I am, and I'm skinny as a rail as it is.

It'll take me a long fucking time to lose my metabolism: mine's already very fast, I have the body structure of someone four or five years younger than I am, and I'm skinny as a rail as it is.

Yeah, that's what I said.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom