Shuttlecock! Part III - Just the Cock and the Shuttle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I party feel bad about the "bat taste in music" comment, I still have a bad taste in my mouth specifically from having to deal with supposed "U2 fans" during the Zooropa and Pop era. I'm sure many others here went through the same crap, but I don't know how many times I had to put up with people saying things like "I used to like them, but they suck now", or "That album sucks", or "That album is way too weird, I don't like them any more", or "I liked them before they went disco", etc. For the most part, Zooropa was the reason I got into the band, so it pissed me off to have to defend something that anyone with any sort of remote "taste" would realize is wonderful, let alone people who said they were "huge fans".

There's so many non-Cock errors in that above post I don't even know where to start.

I think you're both assholes.

It's funny becuase the same shit is happening now, I constantly have to defend my love of the Cock (that one was for you Laz) to people who liked Achtung/Zooropa but who can't stand the last two albums.

I don't think you're an asshole either. At least not in comparison to the majority of the people here. You can stay.

And laz is like the grammar police... but for cock.

That guy pretty much took personal offense to everyone who had a view point that was even slightly different than his. I don't think anyone is going to miss him, and that's probably an understatement.

I don't feel like going back to try to figure out what LastHedgeOnEarth did that was so bad.

But I'm glad you're all so happy. A happy Shuttlecock is a strong Shuttlecock.

I really wish I'd thought to find a picture of Beavis as Cornholio and post "ARE YOU THREATENING ME????"

Or a picture of Scott Walker.

I don't feel like going back to try to figure out what LastHedgeOnEarth did that was so bad.

If I was allowed to post pm's, I would post all the pm's he sent to me, Diemen and Khan. He threatened to 'BURY THIS FORUM!1!' even before I put him on suspension. I need to stop being so nice I guess.

Post away. He's gone and I'm in the mood for some lulz. You should bend the rules this once.

"It's not the last Hedge on Earth. It's cock life in Mexico."

Hello cocksuckers, I am trying to wrap my head around the so-called album artwork controversy. So I guess someone used this non-original image and somehow U2 using it is a crime of some sort? So re-using the image is a problem? I have no idea, I am out of the time loop.

I didn't go back to check part 2, but do we know yet, if the title track No Net on the Horizon is the punk song or the more adventurous one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom