Shuttlecock! Part III - Just the Cock and the Shuttle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW - has anyone else noticed that got_edge's location is "Dating a retarded person"?

There's an episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia titled "Sweet Dee is dating a retarded person"...I always figured that's what her location is referencing.

I'm listening to it now :drool:

The mini guitar solo at the end :combust:

If I was at a concert and they pulled out Dirty Cock I would probably shriek like a little girl and then pass out from the excitement.

I'm so torn between listening to Shuttlecock a lot, and not at all, since the new single was released. I think I'll lay off until the album's release is imminent, then pull me a Fredo and listen to their albums two at a time. That made no sense, but I wanted to mention Fredo. The Cockfather FTW.

I'm listening to it now :drool:

The mini guitar solo at the end :combust:

If I was at a concert and they pulled out Dirty Cock I would probably shriek like a little girl and then pass out from the excitement.

:lol: A perfectly normal response if you ask me.

I'm so torn between listening to Shuttlecock a lot, and not at all, since the new single was released. I think I'll lay off until the album's release is imminent, then pull me a Fredo and listen to their albums two at a time. That made no sense, but I wanted to mention Fredo. The Cockfather FTW.

Couldn't bring yourself to type Godcock could you, you pious motherfucker.

I think what makes me laugh the most is he asks at the beginning if this is the right forum for his thread - all polite like and then proceeds to threaten the admin staff :lol:

On Topic: I had forgotten how much I :heart: the Zoo TV Version of Bullet The Blue Balls :drool:

I think what makes me laugh the most is he asks at the beginning if this is the right forum for his thread - all polite like and then proceeds to threaten the admin staff :lol:

On Topic: I had forgotten how much I :heart: the Zoo TV Version of Bullet The Blue Balls :drool:

I actually prefer the Joshua Cock version. What I do enjoy, though, as a change of pace, is the Cock TV version of "Running to Serve Still".

shuttlecockvl5.jpg

Well, I guess we know what the tour merch looks like.

I posted this shit a week ago, asshole.

I was going to point that out, but you neglected to explore further and discover Vagina-Friendly, so you get a big FAIL and non-acknowledgment.

I was going to point that out, but you neglected to explore further and discover Vagina-Friendly, so you get a big FAIL and non-acknowledgment.

Oh trust me, I noticed, but it didn't at all fit into the discussion we had going on at the time.

Anyways, my guess as to why Dirty Cock has never been played since the Zooropa era is because everyone on earth who actually enjoys that album posts on this forum.

I say this as nicely as possible, but a lot of Shuttlecock fans......have shit taste in music.

I can summon up the necessary gumption to type "Fuck off, you illiterate neanderthal" to you, though. That balances things out a bit, no?

Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Cock again. Ever.

Oh trust me, I noticed, but it didn't at all fit into the discussion we had going on at the time.

Anyways, my guess as to why Dirty Cock has never been played since the Zooropa era is because everyone on earth who actually enjoys that album posts on this forum.

I say this as nicely as possible, but a lot of Shuttlecock fans......have shit taste in music.

What I don't get is why Lemoncock never gets played. It was pretty popular at the time, right? And that live version was fucking fantastic.

While I party feel bad about the "bad taste in music" comment, I still have a bad taste in my mouth specifically from having to deal with supposed "U2 fans" during the Zooropa and Pop era. I'm sure many others here went through the same crap, but I don't know how many times I had to put up with people saying things like "I used to like them, but they suck now", or "That album sucks", or "That album is way too weird, I don't like them any more", or "I liked them before they went disco", etc. For the most part, Zooropa was the reason I got into the band, so it pissed me off to have to defend something that anyone with any sort of remote "taste" would realize is wonderful, let alone people who said they were "huge fans".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom