Shuttlecock! Part 2 - No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got all excited there for a minute, because it was acting like it was going to let me buy it. :lol:

Then I caved and listened to the preview. :reject: I'm no longer as pure as the driven snow.

I was so excited. Then it laughed at me pretty much :(.

Yeah. I wish I hadn't listened to THAT preview. didn't want to hear the chorus yet. I thought it was going to be what I'd already heard.

So is it actually going to be available on iTunes tomorrow then (or tonight)?!

I thought that was just wishful thinking.

So is it actually going to be available on iTunes tomorrow then (or tonight)?!

I thought that was just wishful thinking.

I'm wondering if it's not going to be available right after Fanning plays it. That's how U2.com is making it sound.

That's my guess. I'm just glad we can get it before mid-Feb, when the CD single will be out.

Everytime this site takes more than a few seconds to respond, I think "OH MY GOD, IT LEAKED!"

SWEEEEEEEEEET

The + sign is iTunes + (better quality), yes?

I don't buy much off of iTunes....

Yes you are.

YES
YOU
ARE.

Have some of my excitement, mom :gives:

How generous of you, little one. :kiss:

the fucked up part is that I've been staying up past 3 for weeks now, but I've got things to do early tomorrow, and I forced myself to get up early today after just a couple of hours sleep.

I'd probably be in bed now if a kitty weren't snuggled up on me in the most adorable way, making me reluctant to move him.

How generous of you, little one. :kiss:

the fucked up part is that I've been staying up past 3 for weeks now, but I've got things to do early tomorrow, and I forced myself to get up early today after just a couple of hours sleep.

I'd probably be in bed now if a kitty weren't snuggled up on me in the most adorable way, making me reluctant to move him.

Smart cat. He knows where your priorities should be :tsk:

Though, hey, the other thought is, if you go to bed now, when you wake up....it'll be heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere.

Yeah, I know, but is it incredibly lame of me to want to hear it ASAP?

Maybe I'll end up staying up, and sleepwalking through tomorrow.

How's the new 30 seconds? I don't have iTunes, and I'm not getting it just for this.

Yeah, I know, but is it incredibly lame of me to want to hear it ASAP?

Maybe I'll end up staying up, and sleepwalking through tomorrow.

How's the new 30 seconds? I don't have iTunes, and I'm not getting it just for this.

It's the chorus, the 30 seconds. I didn't like it at first, but, then I remembered I wasn't hearing it where it belonged, in the song you know, in context? and so I listened to it a second time, and liked it a hell of a lot more.

It's the chorus, the 30 seconds. I didn't like it at first, but, then I remembered I wasn't hearing it where it belonged, in the song you know, in context? and so I listened to it a second time, and liked it a hell of a lot more.

So I take it it's different, then? I was hoping it would be.

I'm already tired. :(

It's not easy for old folks, is it? :( lol

SWEEEEEEEEEET

The + sign is iTunes + (better quality), yes?

I don't buy much off of iTunes....

I bought some Radiohead videos. I can't think of anything else I've ever bought on iTunes. That makes me a 21st century freak I guess but I like CDs.

Alright, I'm here, I'm ready to go. I'm SO staying up for this. We only have two more hours right?

I'm gonna run over to WTAHAN to see if there's a waiting party or some shizz.

Oh, there's lots of bullshittery going on over there, most of it regarding the wait.

They also have what looks like the single cover, which is hugely ugly.

I don't think I'm going to make it another 2 hours. I think I might go to bed but check first thing tomorrow to see if iTunes does indeed have it for sale, and if so, throw it on the 'pod and listen to it 100 times on the way to work.

And if they don't have it, I'll just have to wait until I get home. (Boo.)

But I'm so tired. G'night, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom